⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
💥BQQQQQQQM💥 PFIZER VACCINES - EXPOSED - DISGUSTING REVELATION - THOUGHTS? 💥🐸🇺🇸 SHARE!!

https://t.me/QNewsOfficial...
08:07 AM - Dec 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
2ne FruAa @FruAa
07 January, 06:34
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
satan is in every detail ...

Help us Jesus

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stevie King @ShineBright9
06 January, 11:26
OMG 🤮🤮🤮🤮😥😥😥✝️✝️✝️🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
01 January, 01:01
this is so sad and makes me angery

Pink Totter @Totter
01 January, 01:45
Satanic rituals too...
https://odysee.com/Mulato...

Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
31 December, 04:39
i am sick hearing this. those poor babies.

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
31 December, 09:28
Anytime I get into vaccine debate I tell them you are putting death into your body.

Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
31 December, 11:06
In response Theatre of Operations to his Publication
I always ask "What's in it?" When they say they don't know I say "Ok, get back to me when you do know then we will talk."

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
31 December, 09:20
This is sick! Those fookers must be destroyed!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
31 December, 03:23
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
Yes they do everything with a meaning in a ritualistic manner. They are sick!

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
31 December, 09:02
THIS IS TOTALLY FOOKED UP!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 December, 08:56
They talk so casually about this postbirth extraction

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
31 December, 10:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I got the strong feeling that she was personally disgusted about it but working very hard to stay emotionally calm to get her message across to the most people possible before they shut her out.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
31 December, 08:36
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
President Bush is the one that started stem cell research. Bush and Obama same pool of 💩

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
31 December, 08:21
with the brain and heart removed the child is dead, how are the stem cells retrievable ?

Love Wins @Lovewins_17
31 December, 10:47
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
I wondered the same thing. Is it a timing thing or do they take the kidney first?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 December, 08:20
spread that shit everywhere
Might have to break it down and expose in other ways
This shit ends them when it gets out there

Patriot999 DieHardTrumpsFan donated @IceAndBlades
31 December, 08:19
MY. BLOOD. BOILED. !!!

Crystal Iannacone @Matriot
31 December, 08:17
I tried sharing this but it gets blocked instantly as "harmful content".

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
31 December, 08:19
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
where are you trying to share?

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
31 December, 08:14
My God - how long are the White Hats going to let this play out?

Average civilians cannot fight this and win - not without mobs pulling these criminals out into the streets and killing them with our bare hands.

Is this what the White Hats want from us? What happened to “the military is the only way?”

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
31 December, 08:13
Dear Father in Heaven please avenge your children that were/are being sacrificed for this insane practice.

This is horrid! I didnt know about the baby having to be viable part!
😡😡😡