Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
So how have the other socials been? Parler, Gab, Twitter...
08:20 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Susan German @SLG
12 January, 06:37
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Myself, since being here, I have deleted twitter, parler, gettr facebook i look at every now and then.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 02:22
been here since the purge Jan 8th. Have a gab account its boring… so glad we have this site.. Thank you @administrator

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
01 January, 07:28
I am here more than I am facebook. Only other 1 I have is twatter, it sucks. AU is my social media jam, and I only know a couple in real life😏 Evidently strangers are my vibe😁 seems to work for me.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 January, 12:04
Parler- didnt care for it at all and thought from the begining it has mason vibes.
Gab - seems like just mostly fake news, hard to connect to patriots, lag time not good. Not a lot of talking just posting what you would expect to see on fox news.
Telegram - Hot fookn mess- too much trouble having to join and sign in everyones damn acct.- more fake accts than real - no interaction allowed on most of the accts they just post. It is difficult to copy to paste the re-posts.
Gettr - Is more like gab more mainstream news commentators & not a lot of interacting.
You got the very best programs hun hands down.
Anonup is more like what ppl like about twitter only better and Wego seems more like Facebook feel.
We like quick and easy best. Less clicks to do everything.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
01 January, 05:43
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
spot on sister. thanks K

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
01 January, 06:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AnonUp "the very best program hands down."

AMEN!

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
31 December, 08:56
Been here since twit purge. AnonUp is the only social media site for me. Doesn't require a phone number. I hope you don't ever change that because I feel that's going to far into privacies. Thank you for this awesome social media site.

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 December, 08:28
no mention of Brighteon social and gettr?

DIGITAL SQLDIER @QOONASS
31 December, 08:26
ooks like Myspace dude 😎

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 December, 08:10
Don't know and don't care.
Only with you brother.
👊

Dana Scully - Z @XFILES
31 December, 07:44
I have to add, I am on WeGo, Twitter, Gab and Gettr, and TG and Anonup. and Anonup is the best Vibe for me. I didnt even trust TruthSocial because they said to read the fine print and I did.... it gave me a bad vibe saying something about giving up my rights?

So I have not signed up for that.

I need more info first.

For me, for now, its Anonup and TG that I use the most.🙌

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
31 December, 07:25
Parler, who became ParlOr, is deepstate! For me, it's only Anon and Wego. THANK YOU KOBA!!!

James Dean @Wait_its_time
31 December, 06:28
I'm done with Twitter and don't go on there anymore, parlor and gab are just not very interesting

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
31 December, 06:22
Anon Up Is my Social Media HOME!

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
02 January, 02:25
In response Clarity CornerStone to her Publication

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 December, 06:17
Haven't been on em.

Kali Krause @KaliKrause
31 December, 06:07
Anonup works good.
WeGo has login issues but its minor.
Gab lags due to high server traffic.
Deleted my Twitter 3 years ago.
And Telegram has been taken over by White hats.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 December, 06:01
banned from gab , banned from twitter ,, banned from telegram ,, parler isn't the same after we got plurged from ,, tik tok banned lol we go social cant log into it so anonup.com is fooking awsome 😀
love it here ...

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
31 December, 05:53
suspended from twitter same day as Trump...but can still access it, yet twitter won’t reinstate it fully so i can‘t post.
Gab didn’t give me good vibes.
love Telegram & AU

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
31 December, 12:23
I deleted my Parler and Gab. Gab in my opinion is run by Antisemites and Parler by Bongino Deep State.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
31 December, 11:54
When I was suspended from twit Jan. 6th,
AU became my home. This formed into an unofficial HQ of sorts for many in my circle of friends to regroup, restore, heal, get their vibe back up; all things positive and uplifting and twit of course has always been the battleground. I used GETTR from the time of its launch until Christmas, it's just not as good as AU, it felt empty to me but when Joshua lost his account here on AU, GETTR is what we used to stay in contact with each other instead. I couldn't access twit, he couldn't access AU so it became our middle ground to regroup together.
I don't use any other social media beyond that, not many I know I can trust.

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
31 December, 06:22
anonup is my sanctuary/home
i post to gab and gettr infrequently (when anonup is down or laggy)
telegram is my go to for international information (videos)
nothing compares to the vibe on anonup, NOTHING!

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
31 December, 06:00
Echo chambers, its like we are spread out in over 5Different dimensions.

Pink Totter @Totter
31 December, 12:21
I'm on telegram, gab, mewe and here. Telegram is okay to catch up on things if you can avoid the drama. Gab just feels like fast food when your hungry for a steak. Mewe so far haven't had any problems and have some knitting friends there... doing my best to educate the normies. But best of all is Anonup, it feels like home and at the end of the day there is no place like home!

Richard Simpleton @Simpleton
31 December, 12:24
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
I guess you don't get

slimily moderated...
then

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
30 December, 10:36
Twitter is so boring I can’t spend more than 2 minutes there. Telegram is wild but if you have good discernment you can find a tribe there. I’ve learned a lot thetre the last year since the twitter purge. This site is nice if you need a safe place to unwind.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Bay 17d @Bay17d
30 December, 10:12
I really don't know Koba. I made an account on all of them and only use Anon Up to ne with you all. Since the purge I've only really interacted with others on the digital battlefield on YT and Reddit and they are both compromised. (Especially Reddit like whoa)

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
30 December, 09:40
Only used AnonUp since the great twitter purge of 2020

Only followers of this user (Mystogan) can see their posts

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
30 December, 09:30
Gab and Parler ~ meh, left after went down.
Twitter~ I havent been back after purge, but lurk David Schwartz(joelkats) xrp posts.
Getter~I have some favorite people I follow... ilDonaldoTrumpo
Rumble is good too, just not my go to.
Telegram~ Left when consumed by trolls, went back and now only follow a few trusted peeps and sites like...GeorgeNews.
WeGo and AnonUp is, and always will, be Home.
Its like a warm hug after a long day...Been with you Sensei Koba since day 1, and this is where my Partiot Family resides.❤️

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
30 December, 09:11
Gab sucks. Never went back to Parler. After 7 suspended accounts on Twitter, I haven't returned. FB is where I post foe the snowflakes and occassionally get a time out. I hang out here and Telegram, for now.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
30 December, 09:08
Kicked off of Twitter and IG too many times, I was on Parler for a couple days until a Patriot said it may be compromised, was never on Gab (to my recollection), on WeGo for a while but found AnonUp was THE place to be and learn.
Love it here!