Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
Woohoo...Lights on!
We made it through the 10 dark nights...
This guy also showed the Washington Monument was lit up!😎
https://youtu.be/I92K2V_Sh...
08:06 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by CindyCopacetic in this post can reply
Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
01 February, 09:40
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
31 January, 08:43
Mustang Medic talked to SS at the WH, who said the lights go out every night. People, I know we have applied "10 days of darkness" to many things over the last year, and each time nothing happened. That's because it has been used by Q, I believe, to provide false info to the DS. As disappointing as this is, it's great to be used by Q. I TRUST the plan, I trust Q, I trust Trump... and one day we will understand it all. Until then, hold the line. Don't give up, don't bend, don't break, don't concede.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 January, 12:17
In response anon anon to her Publication
Yep....was sick of the term "10 days of darkness."
I couldn't get my whitehouse webcams working everytime I checked this week even before Jan 20...always lagging.
Last night I found a whithouse webcam that was recorded and played back in a fast speed motion.
I would delete the post but would rather people see the comments.

I have also argued the 10 days of darkness will probably not be for us...We have been digging into the dark for years.
peace be with you.💞🐸

Acid Rum @acidrum87
31 January, 12:27
lights are currently out now

31 January, 12:19
In response Acid Rum to his Publication
yep! 👀 you are correct!👀

Toast Jones @LePepeToastJones
30 January, 11:49
Lights are out Fam

Jovita Williamson @Jovitaw3
30 January, 11:43
both lit 1/30/21

Surfing Babs ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @SurfingBabs
01 February, 09:41
In response Jovita Williamson to her Publication

Amanda Noneyabiz @SmartFart2021
30 January, 09:55
I know there are so many messages in this live stream...but I keep starting dig on one thing, and it just keeps going and going and going deeper!!!.......I could spend a month all day on one dig!!....my brain 🤯

Armour Protected @ArmourProtected
30 January, 09:42
What is the next step after 10 days of darkness?

Diane Kelly @DianeCva
30 January, 09:35
Its not 11:00 yet.

Robert Wenk @Heavenrider
30 January, 08:54
i sure would like to know exactly why they were off that long....the Truth.

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 January, 08:42
we will see tonight after 11pm EST - that is when the lights go out....

BIG DINK @BBDink
30 January, 09:39
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
what happens after 11?