Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
30 January, 08:06
Woohoo...Lights on!
We made it through the 10 dark nights...
This guy also showed the Washington Monument was lit up!😎
https://youtu.be/I92K2V_Sh...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
anon anon @Qcolorado
Mustang Medic talked to SS at the WH, who said the lights go out every night. People, I know we have applied "10 days of darkness" to many things over the last year, and each time nothing happened. That's because it has been used by Q, I believe, to provide false info to the DS. As disappointing as this is, it's great to be used by Q. I TRUST the plan, I trust Q, I trust Trump... and one day we will understand it all. Until then, hold the line. Don't give up, don't bend, don't break, don't concede.
08:43 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Copacetic Cindy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Qcolorado in this post can reply
Copacetic Cindy @CindyCopacetic
31 January, 12:17
In response anon anon to her Publication
Yep....was sick of the term "10 days of darkness."
I couldn't get my whitehouse webcams working everytime I checked this week even before Jan 20...always lagging.
Last night I found a whithouse webcam that was recorded and played back in a fast speed motion.
I would delete the post but would rather people see the comments.

I have also argued the 10 days of darkness will probably not be for us...We have been digging into the dark for years.
peace be with you.💞🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396