Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Anyone watch TRAVELERS?
An AI computer sends back Travelers from the future to save mankind.
04:32 PM - Dec 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
26 July, 10:32
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
I just started it yesterday!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Selah 321 @Selah
26 July, 01:41
will try to find it and watch... sounds intriguing...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Wightman @jtwightman
25 July, 01:49
Ah-Noo-Na-kay=Anunnaki
https://youtu.be/1cg_KFlc2...

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 July, 01:16
Thee are many Travelers in the Anon community.
Thank God 🙏💞🕊️

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 July, 11:04
;) Yes, watched it last year. Travelers made me think of the Q team.

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
25 July, 10:25
yes

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
25 July, 09:51
Yes, I watched all 3 seasons and in the end, Nothing Can Stop What Is Coming.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
25 July, 08:49
Outlander series has some of that back to the past stuff....so interesting...

Only followers of this user (Kimber333) can see their posts

Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
25 July, 07:59
No, but I keep hearing about it - will give it a watch, thanks.

Melissa Gouin @LibertyRN
25 July, 06:26
Some of us volunteered! 🙏💕🛡⚔️ Light warriors and star seeds to the rescue. Holding the Light!

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
25 July, 05:35
Yes

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 July, 03:50
Yes I watched it several times but its been a few yrs ago... Interesting movie series

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
25 July, 03:50
I watched it a few years back.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
25 July, 03:49
Not yet …But whst a nice AI

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
25 July, 02:55
no but i want to

Aga Gie @AgaG
25 July, 02:39
Are you saying that the bots will save humankind? 🤔

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
25 July, 08:11
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
They are not bots. Since they are from the future they find people who are about to die and are able to take over their bodies right before their passing with their conscience and then they do missions to save humanity, since they know that otherwise humanity is almost all wiped out in the future if they don’t help to change things.

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
25 July, 02:04
checking into TRAVELERS, @administrator

Quantum Leap series is very similar - loved this show that can be caught on SciFy channel.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
25 July, 01:59
I have not, what channel is it on?
Sounds like we’re very close along with Chuck Grassleys corn video 😎

JQANNE 369 donated @JQANNE
25 July, 01:52
Travelers Season 2 Episode 7:
Called '17 Minutes'

A skydiving traveler must try, repeatedly, to save the team
It's a repeating time loop, very interesting

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
25 July, 09:47
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
But what about the episode where a ‘deadly virus is spreading and the Travelers have to give everyone an mRNA shot to save them, which everyone takes without question? (This was just before covid hit) 😳

Or the fact that the all-knowing AI from the future that is instructing the Travelers can kill humans anytime it wants, and does, and this is accepted because, well, because the AI knows best?

For me, this series had many questions

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
25 July, 03:18
In response JQANNE 369 to her Publication
Person of Interest was amazing the Machine was almost like a Quantum Computer with Ai. In one episode the team had to repeat multiple times to a lot of scenarios. The machine tried all the scenarios on repeat like a loop until every single person was saved and important artwork was not shot. One variable was the artwork gets hit but then also one or two of the team would die. In the end the machine has pulled them all through!

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 July, 01:48
Have you ever watched timeless? 👀👀

25 July, 09:56
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
I have and loved it. I felt that show had a lot of truth to it.
Remember the episode where they brought a young JFK into the future and he accidentally learned that he’s going to become President someday, he learned about him being assassinated and that they kill other members of his family?
When he went back into the time machine to go back to the year they had taken him from, he went back knowing what would happen in the future.
Which is yet another reason as to why he could have staged his death.

White Hat Chat @whitehatchat
25 July, 01:46
I’ve watched it through twice. It’s a great show.

The idea of host bodies is fascinsting to me - have you seen Behind Her Eyes? A must watch, if not.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
25 July, 03:54
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
and the dude thats a drug addict. crazy stuff.

25 July, 09:58
In response White Hat Chat to her Publication
I watched Behind Her Eyes twice actually. Floating while dreaming and being able to see things and go into another person’s body- I think there’s a lot of truth to that.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
25 July, 01:46
that thit s'cb was fooked up

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
25 July, 01:24
Yes, loving it

Tyler 316 @TWM316
25 July, 01:19
Woah...

Patriot America @Trump4us123
25 July, 01:12
Started watching tonight!!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
25 July, 12:59
its in my netflux cue
right after i finish Virgin River 😊

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 April, 04:40
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
05 April, 04:02
Nope haven't seen it..Mr @administrator are you from the future? you always do the disappearing act..Maybe if i snap my fingers you will appear haha..
J.K ❤

QAnon76er WWG1WGA -Z @Qanon76er_WWG1WGA
05 April, 03:59
55 [-1]
Yeah, I heard i agreed on this....
For God and Country and all Humanity.
Lets Finish This!
WWG1WgA