CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 11:52
why would he do this?

to stop any truth about the southern border crisis

THIS IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL!!!

President Joe Biden’s administration has deleted a social media post that informed the public that a “potential terrorist” had been apprehended this month at the U.S.–Mexico border.

Chris Clem, a top Border Patrol agent, posted pictures on Twitter last week showing the man who was apprehended.

Clem included the man’s age (21), his country of origin (Saudi Arabia), and said the male was “linked to several Yemeni subjects of interest.”

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
If Trump told someone to take it down, there would be an explosion of protest.

We are communist with Biden admin. We do not control anything with the media, and so they are the worst enemy.

Agree, we out number them, but still nothing is done.

Once Trump Social is up in February all this will start to change because we can voice our protest and it will be read, and not censored. Many people will dump twitter and go spy on us, but they won't be able to stop our speech. I really think that will be Yuge and Bigly to red pill. We still need more people to wake up to force changes.

I could be wrong, but this is my take.
12:53 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
Greg Brixey @Peece
30 December, 01:09
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Not a bad take. I don't know about the Truth Social angle as a means to continue the fight but it sure could be.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 01:24
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
Anyone who is anyone will spy on Trump's words, even if it is under a fake name. But for the rest of us, we will have a fucking field day with trump's Social Media. I cannot wait. And if a troll does not like it, then cry me a river and here is the tiniest violin.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
30 December, 01:08
I agree - and all of us who haven't been kicked off of these patforms will leave those platforms will be leaving them - they are done - no one will be on their platforms any longer.......

connie wright @cowri
30 December, 01:07
I have red-pilled a lot but most don't want to listen. They think it is politics & their ears shut off...I went to a grocery chain over Christmas that I quit going to & 75% of the people were wearing masks that never did in the beginning of the mess...I won't be going back...Common Sense does not kick in...It is all getting worse in my area....

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 01:09
In response connie wright to her Publication
that means they are all giving off spike proteins, so better to avoid them for your health

What a mess. I avoid anyone like that with a mask, but Florida is not as bad where I am at. And I am getting groceries for pickup, so i do not go into certain chain stores anymore. My local Publix does not force masks, and the managers do not ear a mask any more, so I go in there also.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
30 December, 01:11
In response connie wright to her Publication
same here, but I go maskless enjoying the glares. The “what gives you the right” stares only make me smile more

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
30 December, 01:05
💯 agree.

Will take the bullhorn away and give it to "we the people"

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 01:07
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
very, very, long overdue