CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 11:52
why would he do this?

to stop any truth about the southern border crisis

THIS IS TOTALLY UNETHICAL!!!

President Joe Biden’s administration has deleted a social media post that informed the public that a “potential terrorist” had been apprehended this month at the U.S.–Mexico border.

Chris Clem, a top Border Patrol agent, posted pictures on Twitter last week showing the man who was apprehended.

Clem included the man’s age (21), his country of origin (Saudi Arabia), and said the male was “linked to several Yemeni subjects of interest.”

https://www.theepochtimes....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 12:53
In response Camden Beach to her Publication
If Trump told someone to take it down, there would be an explosion of protest.

We are communist with Biden admin. We do not control anything with the media, and so they are the worst enemy.

Agree, we out number them, but still nothing is done.

Once Trump Social is up in February all this will start to change because we can voice our protest and it will be read, and not censored. Many people will dump twitter and go spy on us, but they won't be able to stop our speech. I really think that will be Yuge and Bigly to red pill. We still need more people to wake up to force changes.

I could be wrong, but this is my take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Greg Brixey @Peece
Not a bad take. I don't know about the Truth Social angle as a means to continue the fight but it sure could be.
01:09 PM - Dec 30, 2021
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Peece in this post can reply
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 01:24
In response Greg Brixey to his Publication
Anyone who is anyone will spy on Trump's words, even if it is under a fake name. But for the rest of us, we will have a fucking field day with trump's Social Media. I cannot wait. And if a troll does not like it, then cry me a river and here is the tiniest violin.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
30 December, 01:26
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
But I will issue a word of caution, because it happened to me with old Parler: if you post things about hanging people, or shooting them, make sure you say under rule of law, and that is is through a military tribunal or something like that, because a troll sent an alleged post of mine that was part of a conversation, and tried to say I was making a domestic terrorism threat. All they have to do it copy and past or change part of a post, and email it to the FBI. The FBI will use it an an excuse to investigate patriots, and to try to entrap them.

So heed my words of warning to avoid a troll deliberately lying to give any possible grief, as I was visited by the FBI in May this year for this very thing, and they said it was my free speech from first amendment and it was not a threat, and I was not in any trouble, but they would not give me a copy of the alleged post, and would not tell me who sent it to them.

So the FBI needs to be defunded and reformed.