DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
29 December, 08:07
🔥THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE DOUBTING PRESIDENT TRUMP BECAUSE OF HIS PUBLIC POSITION ON VACCINES LISTEN THE HELL UP!

LOOK AT THIS TWEET FROM APRIL OF LAST YEAR BEFORE OPERATION WARP SPEED.

REALLY LOOK AT IT WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON AROUND US RIGHT NOW.

HE DIDN'T SAY HE WANTED TO "SAVE AMERICA"...HE SAID THE WORLD.

HE KNEW WHAT WAS COMING AND HE KNEW WHAT IS AT STAKE.

IF THERE WAS EVER A TIME TO TRUST THE PLAN IT IS NOW!

#1776 #NCSWIC #GodWins #tga
#wwg1wga #WhereWeGoOneWeGoAll #MAGA
#TheGreatAwakening #thestormisuponus
#Nothingcanstopwhatiscoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Jana @JanaJMasterson
So many jumping ship because they apparently don't trust GOD enough to finish this without their ridiculous opinions about Trump or Q..I never scoured drops..read a few, but wasn't led by God to figure them out. I learned enough to know there is a good reason for everything being done and to keep praying, no matter what comes out of Trumps mouth. One in particular has made it her mission to ridicule and name call and divide and I'm tired of seeing it. Just because SHE doesnt understand whats happening does not mean everything goes out the window. People need to chill out, be still and know and for crying out loud, stop name calling and dividing Patriots. I trust God alone. But Im not bashing trump or people who support him. Some are and it needs to STOP.
08:55 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JanaJMasterson in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Just Jana, click on at the bottom under it