Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Mr. Boxoffrogs @boxoffrogs
03 January, 12:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My Uncle told me this... it was a crock of shit as it turns out... you can't put frosting on a turd and call it good...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Eckman @Sunnyand72
02 January, 02:05
Happy New Year VK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NICK ... @NICK
01 January, 09:59
Happy New Year Everyone!

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 January, 05:43
Happy New Year VK! Family is everything.

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

LoveConquers All @All777Love
31 December, 10:26
Happy New Year everyone!✨🥂💫

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
31 December, 08:46
head tilt , VK Peak in

HA HA
U Slick VK
Savage Warrior
CompoundSentenceStruvture
Slick

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
31 December, 08:25
treasure Trove in jB
look left lok right zno mask BMEtc

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
31 December, 08:25
treasure Trove in jB
look left lok right zno mask BMEtc

Mike LSGA @MikeLSGA
31 December, 04:00
Everything has meaning. Maybe VK is throwing a subtle hint. We'll see what happens. 😉

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 December, 10:10
Agreed.
Have I lost family that is jabbed?
Straight 🙏.

13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA @imglover
31 December, 06:59

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
31 December, 08:03
In response 13TH-GEN_PATRIOT WWG1WGA to his Publication
Indeed.
Are my jabbed family done for?

Steve Pulling @Need24Give
31 December, 12:25
And shills are nothing, Right KEEM?

Fuck you, you fucking pussy.

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
30 December, 11:22

Soulof Love @Souloflove
30 December, 10:08
Anons are my family 🐸💛

31 December, 07:30
In response Soulof Love to her Publication
Agreed to infinity, and beyond!💫💗
Happy New Year!

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 December, 09:03
314 Posts, Following 692

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
30 December, 09:01
My birthday is tomorrow, NYE. I was planning on finding a sitter for my two littles and going to a party. I would,as normal, start the year off hungover and put of commission on the first day of the year. Yesterday i got sick and changed my plans too stay home with my babies. Higher powers at work. #FamilyIsEverything

31 December, 07:33
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
Happy Birthday, and have a Happy New Year!🥂🍾💗✨

William Filer @TahoeBilly
30 December, 08:38
VK just hinted the arrest of the REST of the Bloodline families will start soon or has started.

Carolina Ouest @CarolinaOuest
30 December, 08:24
WE are all family.

it IS everything.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
30 December, 07:39
I haven't checked in for a couple days. When was your banner changed. Very cute with you at the end. Were you watching the Ghislaine Maxwell trial?

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
30 December, 06:34

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
30 December, 04:43

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
30 December, 04:29
Got my party dress ready👗🩴and my dancing filp flops on… Wishing you all …my beautiful family… a very Merry Christmas ….and a very happy beautiful golden New Year … Lets Rock… Love Q all… so proud of you all. 🙏🏻🍾♥️😎 we did it… we did it… 2022 Here we come🕶

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
30 December, 03:21
Heart 💝and SOUL😉🙏

Bee Bee @BxAx17
30 December, 01:57

yae ebisu @yae51502951
30 December, 07:37
In response Bee Bee to her Publication

NotFromMars Mars @Mefulmer25
30 December, 11:49

Only followers of this user (SweetTinTexas) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
30 December, 11:14
Amen to that! ❤️😊👍

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
30 December, 10:59
For many of us this is our "Heart Family"!

Abusers of any kind are not family, they are blood relatives!