Only people mentioned by humunu in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 August, 05:48
In response Ché Trust-The-Plan to his Publication
Q in post 2403 and President Trump have said vote to overwhelm their cheating so we can then fix the system.

Why has President Trump spent so much energy to takeout RINOS strategically in the primaries? He is not doing this to give the Left more seats.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
17 March, 04:58
step in, water’s good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
30 December, 06:58
Please let it go ... too divisive ... lets focus on the truth of our movement ... we have much to be thankful for and that is what I'm interested in ... these minor squabbles are distractions, not worthy of our time. We need to UNITE everyone.

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
30 December, 07:15
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
No can do.

I want to see all and any information that adds to my understanding of people and events. Especially disputes that raise important issues.

Others will feel the same.

We can handle it.