Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have no insider contacts, and I run away the moment anyone claims to be sharing such info with me. I don't charge anyone to access my social or trust network. I have taken nothing from any corporate or institutional source in the last 4 years. From necessity I have to be funded via public donations as there is no possibility for me to continue a career in tech at the level I am/was at, and I would be unemployable in more junior roles. I am not perfect, and can't claim to have spent everything wisely; far from it. But I do feel the world has had good value from me, and if anyone else thinks they can do better, they are welcome to borrow my shoes and try walking in them.
08:02 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
29 December, 08:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Also are there insiders sharing insights assisting in awakening?
We are powerful beings of light, can very well shine bright and connect with infinite information.
"Focused attention creates a charge"
Pure of heart
Raise frequency, vibration.
Build our Aura
Directing storms as shamans, children of innocence, benevolence have been doing for so very long.
We need to remember who we really are and know how much power we have, can share.
⚡💜🌞
https://t.me/s/romanadidul...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 December, 08:24
A generous soul. An engaging mind. A fighting spirit. A relentless Faith. Great metals for God to test in the firy furnace that is THIS life.

Till Jan 7 I am taking leave to wish all a Merry Christmas. ✨

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Haint Blue @HaintBlue
29 December, 08:20
I followed you on twit before getting the old heave-ho. Glad for options once that happened. The photos taken on your walks were outstanding. A reflection of someone who has the tools and knows how to use them. Then there's your well thought out writing. Superlative. Your intellect is what makes this time excruciating I'm guessing. God has blessed MG and will continue to do so. His will be done.

Kathleen Carr @Oceanblue
29 December, 08:19
Martin, You have done so much for me on my Awakening adventure to help me cope with all of the horrific and beautiful truths that came to light in my own souls journey. You held my hand like so many others when i couldn’t go anymore. Even though my ending as of this point of my journey is very sad because I have lost everyone due to my truths in my Blood family But I have gained my true Spirit family I have always been looking for. I wanted to just jump on here and Thank you for all you do and have done. Your daughters are very lucky to have you as their Dad. Bless you Martin. ♥️🙏🏻