Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
29 December, 08:02
I have no insider contacts, and I run away the moment anyone claims to be sharing such info with me. I don't charge anyone to access my social or trust network. I have taken nothing from any corporate or institutional source in the last 4 years. From necessity I have to be funded via public donations as there is no possibility for me to continue a career in tech at the level I am/was at, and I would be unemployable in more junior roles. I am not perfect, and can't claim to have spent everything wisely; far from it. But I do feel the world has had good value from me, and if anyone else thinks they can do better, they are welcome to borrow my shoes and try walking in them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
Also are there insiders sharing insights assisting in awakening?
We are powerful beings of light, can very well shine bright and connect with infinite information.
"Focused attention creates a charge"
Pure of heart
Raise frequency, vibration.
Build our Aura
Directing storms as shamans, children of innocence, benevolence have been doing for so very long.
We need to remember who we really are and know how much power we have, can share.
⚡💜🌞
https://t.me/s/romanadidul...
08:00 PM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by physics171 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Law & Physics, click on at the bottom under it