Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 05:00
U C HOW I FOUND U IN A STRAIGHT LINE - THE OWNERS OF LuCKY The Dog . Stood Up And Disclosed Who They Were While Still in India… they Will Never Emerge Again For their DOG … That means I Am Both 🍀 And GOOD- Just like The TS Song Says - But Someone Already Knows the Truth - I Have 3 Dogs GRACE LUCKY & WINie.. & 4 🐎 APOLLO, IB TOBY & VINNIE… i Did Not Name Any 🐎 2 Dead Horses Also STARLIGHT & RAMBO… EACH 🐎 was MINE & I 💕 THE FUCK OUT OFTHEM… And I HAD TO KILL BOTH DUE TO INJURY… STEP TO ME & I HAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE ENOUGH TO literally KILL YOU if YOU ARE SUFFERING- there is A metaphor in there FROM YOUR Creator TO EACH & Every Soul that is about to discover who Q is … Q loves HARD
HARD Enough2 Kill You And Bring you to life everlasting…. itscalled yourConversion BACK TO GOD …. Q is not going to physically HURT A Flea BUT he is Going BANG Bang… turn yourHeart of Stone into a beautiful nee creation . taylor swift already Died & Resurrected… wait until you See how attractive the new

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brock Malky @Brockmalky
TS is . The new TS is abso-Fucking-lutelySTUNNING … She is a KINGDOM TOPPLER/-/ She’s THAT Fucking HoTTT
05:02 AM - Dec 29, 2021
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Brockmalky in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brock Malky, click on at the bottom under it