Brock Malky @Brockmalky
U C HOW I FOUND U IN A STRAIGHT LINE - THE OWNERS OF LuCKY The Dog . Stood Up And Disclosed Who They Were While Still in India… they Will Never Emerge Again For their DOG … That means I Am Both 🍀 And GOOD- Just like The TS Song Says - But Someone Already Knows the Truth - I Have 3 Dogs GRACE LUCKY & WINie.. & 4 🐎 APOLLO, IB TOBY & VINNIE… i Did Not Name Any 🐎 2 Dead Horses Also STARLIGHT & RAMBO… EACH 🐎 was MINE & I 💕 THE FUCK OUT OFTHEM… And I HAD TO KILL BOTH DUE TO INJURY… STEP TO ME & I HAVE THE ABILITY TO LOVE ENOUGH TO literally KILL YOU if YOU ARE SUFFERING- there is A metaphor in there FROM YOUR Creator TO EACH & Every Soul that is about to discover who Q is … Q loves HARD
HARD Enough2 Kill You And Bring you to life everlasting…. itscalled yourConversion BACK TO GOD …. Q is not going to physically HURT A Flea BUT he is Going BANG Bang… turn yourHeart of Stone into a beautiful nee creation . taylor swift already Died & Resurrected… wait until you See how attractive the new
05:00 AM - Dec 29, 2021
Only people mentioned by Brockmalky in this post can reply
Brock Malky @Brockmalky
29 December, 05:02
In response Brock Malky to his Publication
TS is . The new TS is abso-Fucking-lutelySTUNNING … She is a KINGDOM TOPPLER/-/ She’s THAT Fucking HoTTT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396