Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 11:43
New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 02:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hope it can be stopped. I posted a video a few months back of a news lady whos husband was in similar situation.

She demanded a Vitamin C IV with megadose and the HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and d3 and her husband was better in I think 3 days and no vent. She said it was a hell of a battle with the hospital but she finally won and so did husband

This is the receipe my daughter has been instructed with for me just in case I need, but I already have a run of ivermectin and zpak from the Frontline Docs so hopefully I wont have the need for the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I have heard great progress made in controlly Covid with the Vit C IV as well. 👍❤️
11:42 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 December, 02:29
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
That’s, ‘controlling’! Sorry about that, wish we could edit.🤪