Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.
11:43 AM - Dec 28, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Jmm Mahorn @Mahorn
29 December, 09:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
prayers for healing and safety for your cousin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
29 December, 01:13
Theyd do anything to reduce their oxygen and get them hooked up to the. ventilator so they can get their 39k. Happened to my brother in law too. They didnt see if his nostrils were plugged. Once he blew his nose he got better.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Bachman @DianeBachman4
29 December, 05:27
VK : i posted yesterday on your othread about your cousin that you beed to look into obtaining Leronlimab for him under right to try . its the only monoclonal antibody that works in severe/critical covid cases . it takes death off the table. It is from a biotech company called CytoDyn from Vancouver washington . The FDA and Big Pharma have done everything to preveht its approval . it has No side effects . Dr Scott Kelly is the chief meducal officer and can be reached directly at CytoDyn .
Leronlimab has completed many clinical trials successfully . Many doctors who have had covid themselves have been saved. by this molecule.
Please look into it . This molecule will chamge the way medicine is practiced . it is considered by many to be the penicilin of the 21st century . And it is very lijely the moniclonal antibody that was given to President Teump at Walter Reed. Godspeed

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
29 December, 05:56
In response Diane Bachman to her Publication
So far he is doing well and has a Family doctor he trust there with him. Basically blocking all the hospital attempts to give him Remdesivir. These Fookers even hooked the o2 wrong the first night to try to throw off the o2 numbers. These fookers are really crazy. I pray for anyone in the hospital without a trusted doctor.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 11:36
Still praying for your cuz VK. 🙏🙏🙏 I have a really bad feeling about the Remdesivir. I personally don’t know anyone it’s helped…not a single one. Can they give him Vit C shots? Could his D level have been so low to begin with that the Vit D regimine wasn’t adequate enough to get him within the right range to fight Covid? Adequate 25(OH)D levels of over 55 ng/ml did the best to fight COVID-19.

Only followers of this user (Penny_Rae) can see their posts

Pordniar2009 @Pordniar2009
28 December, 11:26
Sending up prayers for a speedy recovery VK

LaLaLo 1776 @LaLaLo1776
28 December, 10:29
1. I know you will but hold the line
2 Praying for your cousin. Can you get him out?

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
28 December, 09:06
stopped the hospital from giving my husband a second dose. They sure didn't like that. Said he didn't qualify for anything else. They wanted to vent him the minute he arrived. They gave him a bloody nose from PCR test. 😤

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
28 December, 09:03
Can you get your cuz out?

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
28 December, 08:47
Sending Prayers!

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
28 December, 08:28
🥂 Cheers

Prayers and healing vibes going up so God can send miracles down.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
28 December, 09:12
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
I mix 1/2 teaspoon of vitamin C Crystals in my
daily Q Tonic!

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 December, 07:49
people always seem to think Medicine is the cure for everything, well its not, we need to start praying to GOD everyday and Meditate eat a proper diet, GOD has given us the ability to heal ourselves from within, all medicines are poisons to our bodies

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
28 December, 06:38
tell them to take it first 👍

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
28 December, 06:37
D E T O X CONSTANTLY
Reduce heavy metals in body from environment:
- Glutathione
- Milk Thistle
- N-acetylcystaine (NAC) 750 - 600
- Zinc
- Astaxanthium 5mg - ($$$) = best antioxidant
- Quercetin
- vit. D-3
- Magnesium
- 20 Mule Team Borax
- pinch in 1 liter of water daily kill parasites

Alkaline diet / use a test kit

DETOX bath see video Dr. Carrie Madej

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
28 December, 05:44
Don't let it happen, I lost 2 friends because of that drug.

Brock Malky @Brockmalky
28 December, 06:25
In response Lincoln Mom to her Publication
Vk knows Cars- Lead|Lag|Live

Q

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
28 December, 04:27
Sending prayers to get him out!!🐎🙏

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
28 December, 04:25
prayers VK! 🙏🏼♥️

Just Agirl @Justagirl11
28 December, 04:18
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
28 December, 03:52
They gave it to my mom on 12/12....the nurse freaked out when we started asking questions. "Do you want your mother to die" is what she said. She's slowly getting better, but she's still in critical care.

ElleK Right @lwrt11va
28 December, 03:51
Prayers for your cousin. The hospital's refusal to treat with what works and instead push their own agenda is what killed my father 2 months ago. If only we had been able to keep him out of there....

Fight For Justice A - Z @FightForJustice
28 December, 03:48
if i don't have Chlorine Dioxide, i will take immediately HCQ (to assist Zinc to stop virus replication, Quercetin (also same function as HCQ, but not as effective as HCQ when treating covid-19), Zinc (stop virus replication, very important), Vitamin D (very important), Vitamin C (very important), Vitamin B3, L-lysine, Bisolvon, grape seed power (increase absorption of vitamin C by 10 times)

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
28 December, 03:28
Praying for your cousin.

28 December, 03:23
put pine essential oil in a cup of water and inhale it

28 December, 03:20
Trump meant Chlorine Dioxide.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Watch: Donald Trump speaks on use of disinfectant, light to fight COVID-19 - YouTube

US President Donald Trump discussed the possible uses of heat, light and disinfectants to treat the coronavirus during his White House briefing.  Trump welco...

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
28 December, 09:05
In response Fight For Justice A - Z to his Publication
He was right! Same with UV light blood cleansing. It works! I like this brand. Its what hikers and campers use to purify their drinking water. If we are mostly water and its safe to drink, it makes sense it will purify your lymph of pathogens as well. None of this is rocket science. It won't clear your body of metals. Zeolites are excellent for that. Use the CLO2 short term as its so powerful, it may affect some beneficial micro flora so make sure to supplement with probiotics, yogurt, kimchi etc if using it for a detox.

28 December, 03:16
Chlorine Dioxide can cure covid-19, cancer, autism, etc...

https://rumble.com/vdprmb-...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 02:57
Hope it can be stopped. I posted a video a few months back of a news lady whos husband was in similar situation.

She demanded a Vitamin C IV with megadose and the HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and d3 and her husband was better in I think 3 days and no vent. She said it was a hell of a battle with the hospital but she finally won and so did husband

This is the receipe my daughter has been instructed with for me just in case I need, but I already have a run of ivermectin and zpak from the Frontline Docs so hopefully I wont have the need for the hospital.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 December, 03:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
what is the mg of the ivermectin? they recommend you take?

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
28 December, 11:42
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I have heard great progress made in controlly Covid with the Vit C IV as well. 👍❤️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
28 December, 02:45
81:18
9 TS

nice numbers
11:22

Linda Smith @linlou55
28 December, 02:41
I'm so sorry. This really has to be stopped!

Cheeky Latte @Cheekylatte
28 December, 02:38
The medical genocide squad.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 December, 02:38
Q post 69.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
28 December, 07:34
In response Kheri Lin to her Publication
Amen

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
28 December, 02:34
17 timestamp:)