Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 11:43
New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Still praying for your cuz VK. 🙏🙏🙏 I have a really bad feeling about the Remdesivir. I personally don’t know anyone it’s helped…not a single one. Can they give him Vit C shots? Could his D level have been so low to begin with that the Vit D regimine wasn’t adequate enough to get him within the right range to fight Covid? Adequate 25(OH)D levels of over 55 ng/ml did the best to fight COVID-19.
11:36 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (Penny_Rae) can see their posts

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
29 December, 10:23
In response Penny Rae to her Publication
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I would have been scared too. I’d be afraid they would stick me when I wasn’t coherant. Sounds a little paranoid, right?! 🥴 I’m so glad you made it through though, so many don’t. You are definitely blessed! At this point in time I sure wouldn’t want to have to go to the hospital for any reason! Never thought I would get to that point. Do you have any residual efects from the Remdesivir?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396