Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
28 December, 11:43
New Day and New Push for my Cuz to take Remdesivir from the corrupted medical system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 02:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Hope it can be stopped. I posted a video a few months back of a news lady whos husband was in similar situation.

She demanded a Vitamin C IV with megadose and the HCQ, ivermectin, zinc and d3 and her husband was better in I think 3 days and no vent. She said it was a hell of a battle with the hospital but she finally won and so did husband

This is the receipe my daughter has been instructed with for me just in case I need, but I already have a run of ivermectin and zpak from the Frontline Docs so hopefully I wont have the need for the hospital.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
what is the mg of the ivermectin? they recommend you take?
03:34 PM - Dec 28, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Phantomvirus2020 in this post can reply
Deplorable 63* @ClaysEars
28 December, 09:47
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Here is a chart that I archived a while back.
My wife had The Vid with pneumonia really bad. I refused to take her to the hospital. A friend put us in contact with Dr. Alan Bain who prescribed Ivermectin, prednisone for the pneumonia, Fluvoximine. She was really sick for 5 weeks. She took these medicines and literally the next day she was up, doing work from home stuff with no fever or anything.

The Ivermectine goes off your weight. It is not one size fits all. I found this chart about a year ago and archived it. Good Luck to you and your family.

29 December, 02:50
In response Deplorable 63* to his Publication
PERFECT thank you

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
28 December, 04:07
15 mg for 5 days

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 December, 03:38
I can look on mine.
Mine says 6 tablets per day for 5 days and it is tablets 3mg.
But idk if that perception goes by weight or not they do ask your weight before prescribing.
Not sure if that information is of help or not.

29 December, 02:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
yes very helpful