Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
29 December, 12:07
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
All so called red pill media lost the coded comms President Trump put out, you all failed the 3D chess challenge, everyone but me and a random woman on tick tock, President took droxy, he also said he took sputnik V, probably an untainted batch. the big 3 jabs ? you're all so programmed into calling them vaccines when they aren't, they are genetic modifiers. decode what he said, everyone going to the hospitals aren't vexed, its the truth they aren't. wake up stop calling it a vax IT ISNT A VAX

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
28 December, 01:41
Our
Reset
is the Great Awakening.
The Plan ordained - NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mighty Geeks @MightyGeeks
28 December, 07:50
I hope this is true, however tens of millions are already dying. I'm hoping he is a white hat trying to prevent hundreds of millions of deaths.

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
28 December, 06:49
All to stop elections and hold on to selections, how long has this corruption gone on? Kenedy JFK knew, thats when I was 17 and found 17, 👀boom the pieces started to come together, QQQQ+

The enemy known and comforted since 50's infiltrations.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
28 December, 06:40
Thank you.