⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 07:52
"WOW! I learned tonight from an attendee of a Clay Clark Reawaken-America-Tour event disturbing news. These events host speakers to talk about the dangers of jabs and ‘rally the patriots’ to get out there and do something. He stated that DURING THE EVENT there was a mist, an odorless FOG coming down out of the CEILING. After the event the man has fallen ILL IN WAYS HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED. He is suffering from dizziness, coughing lack of oxygen and could barely get out of bed for 6 days. He knows at least 6 other close friends who attended that event who ALSO SUFFERED VARIOUS MALADIES this entire week...Please spread the word to people DO NOT ATTEND these events. It is looking like they are hitting them with some kind of weird bioweapon."
https://t.me/DanaAshlieOff...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
Lin Wood tried to warn us about Clay Clarke early this month.
08:33 AM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by IMPatriotRU in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 08:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Speaking of:
⬇️⬇️😳😳😳😳
https://gab.com/HempOilCur...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
27 December, 09:19
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I'm flabbergasted but not surprised. General Flynn being a deep state black ops what with the 3 letter agencies being his best buddies too......wow! The only reason I believe why Trump pardoned him is to "keep your enemies closer than your friends." To also show how a decorated leader can be just as corrupt as those he pretends to be hunting down. The truth would prevail eventually. To think that man stood behind FOX and Nambla. Of course he wants Lin Wood dead. Thus the phrase, "General Flynn knows where all the bodies are buried". We have all heard that phrase. Darn tootin he does as he was involved in these behaviors too. It has finally come full circle.

My God this goes deep.