⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
"WOW! I learned tonight from an attendee of a Clay Clark Reawaken-America-Tour event disturbing news. These events host speakers to talk about the dangers of jabs and ‘rally the patriots’ to get out there and do something. He stated that DURING THE EVENT there was a mist, an odorless FOG coming down out of the CEILING. After the event the man has fallen ILL IN WAYS HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED. He is suffering from dizziness, coughing lack of oxygen and could barely get out of bed for 6 days. He knows at least 6 other close friends who attended that event who ALSO SUFFERED VARIOUS MALADIES this entire week...Please spread the word to people DO NOT ATTEND these events. It is looking like they are hitting them with some kind of weird bioweapon."
https://t.me/DanaAshlieOff...
07:52 AM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
27 December, 08:57
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
I attented January 6th event but nothing after that is safe for Patriots. DO NOT ATTEND ANYTHING---- NO MATTER IF THEY ARE PRESENTED AS PATRIOT EVENTS. STAY HOME. YOUR FAMILIES ARE ALL THAT MATTERS. THE WHITE HATS SHOULD NOT BE SETTING EVENTS THAT ENDANGER THE LIVES OF PATRIOTS. IF WE ARE NOT DOING ENOUGH BY SPREADING THE TRUTH... THRY CAN GO SCREW. SAVING YOUR COUNTRY SHOULD INCLUDE YOUR LOVED ONES...WHICH MEANS YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF FOR THEIR FUTURE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
michael griggs @PapaRodAnon
27 December, 08:50
i personally would not stuck around seeing that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 08:33
Lin Wood tried to warn us about Clay Clarke early this month.

27 December, 08:35
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Speaking of:
⬇️⬇️😳😳😳😳
https://gab.com/HempOilCur...

CJJM Patriot @caribou
27 December, 08:24
We now know that the NIH appealed to Darpa for funding involving aerosolizing viruses a few years back and was denied but of course I am sure they successfully found the funding elsewhere,
That being said, I have always believed that this was used at the Rose Garden event where Trump and several others became sick with covid. These bastards are pure evil.
Too may conservative radio hosts have been sick with covid and many have died. This is no coincidence. We are at war.

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
27 December, 08:36
In response CJJM Patriot to her Publication
A combo punch against the worldwide population in an attempt to reduce the population by 90%. THEY ANNOUNCED IT! wakeupkiwi.com It's all there. Thanks to the traitors funded by taxpayers at RESEARCH COLLEGES and HOSPITALS too! Sleeping with the enemy so to speak.... Wuhan and Harvard....

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 December, 08:09
Clay Clarke is a masonic fraud

27 December, 08:14
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Furthermore...these events are TRAPS.