⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 07:52
"WOW! I learned tonight from an attendee of a Clay Clark Reawaken-America-Tour event disturbing news. These events host speakers to talk about the dangers of jabs and ‘rally the patriots’ to get out there and do something. He stated that DURING THE EVENT there was a mist, an odorless FOG coming down out of the CEILING. After the event the man has fallen ILL IN WAYS HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED. He is suffering from dizziness, coughing lack of oxygen and could barely get out of bed for 6 days. He knows at least 6 other close friends who attended that event who ALSO SUFFERED VARIOUS MALADIES this entire week...Please spread the word to people DO NOT ATTEND these events. It is looking like they are hitting them with some kind of weird bioweapon."
https://t.me/DanaAshlieOff...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 December, 08:09
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Clay Clarke is a masonic fraud

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 December, 08:14
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Furthermore...these events are TRAPS.

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
We hd a lot of overhead spraying yesterday. Last night there was weird, heavy fog. Definitely not normal for end of December. This just made me think
08:27 AM - Dec 27, 2021
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
Sista Sue @SC18835410
27 December, 09:52
Illinois for the past 3 days after heavy chemtrail activity. They are still dumping. you can hear the planes, you just can’t see them. I’m sure meteorologists have a cool name for this, I just simply call it weather fuckery…

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
27 December, 08:35
Florida is under attack again. All these people coming in from out of state bringing in their flu crud, so people fake test positive for covid.

Deep state wants Florida to crash with covid so they can try to shut us down and criticize Desantis for keeping us open.

Only followers of this user (Trumppatriot74) can see their posts

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 December, 08:47
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Don't get tested. Thay are all false positive because they do differentiate between common cold, flu or covid, it only detects corona which could be either one. Still not convinced there is a covid, they just changed the name of flu. By the way, where did the flu go? That damn machine onky detrects strands of RNA and DNA, nit didease. It is not be use as a Diagnosis device. This is the biggest fraud and scam in history and oeoole need to hang for it

27 December, 08:33
Yep, here in Tennessee yesterday we woke up to 65 degrees weather and heavy fog.
My wife, kids, and I have always all suffered from allergies and sinus' problems. I bet you if we all got tested, we would all test positive for the "MORONIC" variant. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 December, 08:47
It was foggy here in Arkansas yesterday 🤔
It looked and felt more like October than December
It was supposed to be partly sunny but it was overcast most of the day & foggy - it even rained a bit at one point

Clarity CornerStone @TRUTHERTRIGGER
27 December, 10:28
We are in Dover Tn.!

Nunya Effin Bizness @Nunyaeffinbizness
27 December, 08:28
CRAZY NEVER LIFTING FOG!!!✅