⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 07:52
"WOW! I learned tonight from an attendee of a Clay Clark Reawaken-America-Tour event disturbing news. These events host speakers to talk about the dangers of jabs and ‘rally the patriots’ to get out there and do something. He stated that DURING THE EVENT there was a mist, an odorless FOG coming down out of the CEILING. After the event the man has fallen ILL IN WAYS HE HAS NEVER EXPERIENCED. He is suffering from dizziness, coughing lack of oxygen and could barely get out of bed for 6 days. He knows at least 6 other close friends who attended that event who ALSO SUFFERED VARIOUS MALADIES this entire week...Please spread the word to people DO NOT ATTEND these events. It is looking like they are hitting them with some kind of weird bioweapon."
https://t.me/DanaAshlieOff...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by GaDawg in this post can reply
⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
27 December, 08:14
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Furthermore...these events are TRAPS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 December, 08:23
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
💯

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
27 December, 08:27
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
We hd a lot of overhead spraying yesterday. Last night there was weird, heavy fog. Definitely not normal for end of December. This just made me think