Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 08:53
Wth is this?
Who is this man?
What is going on in Hawaii?
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 02:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Well, something strange is going on in Hawaii and I can't reach my friend there.
Side note: I don't know if you were a Beach broacast watcher Nana, but some not so good stuff coming out about her and she is in Maui...I've been digging on this all day. Crazy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I am not aware of Breach broadcast
Isnt Santalsuring in Hawaii?
02:45 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL, yes, Beach Broadcast is Santa Surfing and yes some very bad things (videos) posted on Telegram and Twatter about her, exposing her real name, and a bunch of other things that I pray she clears up with her show 2moro...we need to know who is on our side, and who is just in it for money! ... It's absolutely crazy right now..

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
26 December, 03:20
santasurfing has always been about making money. plus she was a registered democrat for years. recently switched to republican. shes been suspect since the get go. I dont trust her.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
26 December, 03:31
I didn't watch her very often but more & more things just didn't add up & she kept hopping from platform to platform - one thing I can say in her favor is that she brought AnonUp to my attention lol

Haven't even tried to watch in several months - with all that's coming out about "Pay-triots" & people acting like patriots who have "sources" which keep putting out inaccurate intel - I'm not surprised to hear that something is off about this one