Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 08:53
Wth is this?
Who is this man?
What is going on in Hawaii?
https://twitter.com/i/stat...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Well, something strange is going on in Hawaii and I can't reach my friend there.
Side note: I don't know if you were a Beach broacast watcher Nana, but some not so good stuff coming out about her and she is in Maui...I've been digging on this all day. Crazy!
02:38 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Debra ... @WelcomeHome
26 December, 07:14
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 07:23
In response Debra ... to her Publication
weird it wont let me open it?!? 🤨

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
26 December, 02:59
i messaged my military friend stationed there but havent heard anything back

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 03:37
In response Leslie Henson to her Publication
Mine is Military as well..Big Island...👊🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 02:45
I am not aware of Breach broadcast
Isnt Santalsuring in Hawaii?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
26 December, 02:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
LOL, yes, Beach Broadcast is Santa Surfing and yes some very bad things (videos) posted on Telegram and Twatter about her, exposing her real name, and a bunch of other things that I pray she clears up with her show 2moro...we need to know who is on our side, and who is just in it for money! ... It's absolutely crazy right now..