Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Simba 716 @Mufasa35
03 January, 03:23
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
1:07- Morpheus says "time to fly"

Neo (Jr.) looks into mirror, see his Juan O Savin mask on. "this is how everybody sees you"

https://youtu.be/9ix7TUGVY...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
30 December, 09:18
Yes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana Dale @Diswaneck
Yes!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
Yes!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
Yes!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
Yes!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
27 December, 02:39
Can we take off yet?
We been holding back for 5 yrs now.
Is it time yet?
Nana is ready to move on to the creating part of the movie.

You know the REALLY HARD part where we all have to learn how to get along and communicate to move forward with this evolution of humanity thing.
That part?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
26 December, 07:40
man kennedy's are all over me today! i've had countless dreams of john jr. the last 3 - 4 years............and i had another one last night........i looked at him sideways and said "i don't know what to think about you at this point" (i've been hitting rock bottom w/the patience issue)........he said nothing - just nodded - and then puts notebook paper in front of me. it had all kinds of formula's on it - mostly mathematical - the me here now doesn't have a clue - it's something for that higher self to know. anyway - he then left the room then suddenly all these dogs began to come in - each a different breed and size - one at a time - eacha of them walking over to me - interacting with me. ya'll know how dogs are. anyway then the experience ended. i wake up - awhile later get on and see #KennedySunday trending here - then this.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
26 December, 02:43
😜ITS ON MY BUCKET LIST GRANNY WANTS A RIDE

Simba 716 @Mufasa35
26 December, 01:22
This got me so excited... YESSS!!! I cant wait..

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
26 December, 01:20
o7

Purpose Prophet @mountainminder
26 December, 01:19
John John has come a long way from single Prop. Now using Ram Jet for the betterment of mankind.

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
26 December, 01:12
Good for him.