Doq Holliday @doqholliday
26 December, 01:10

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
man kennedy's are all over me today! i've had countless dreams of john jr. the last 3 - 4 years............and i had another one last night........i looked at him sideways and said "i don't know what to think about you at this point" (i've been hitting rock bottom w/the patience issue)........he said nothing - just nodded - and then puts notebook paper in front of me. it had all kinds of formula's on it - mostly mathematical - the me here now doesn't have a clue - it's something for that higher self to know. anyway - he then left the room then suddenly all these dogs began to come in - each a different breed and size - one at a time - eacha of them walking over to me - interacting with me. ya'll know how dogs are. anyway then the experience ended. i wake up - awhile later get on and see #KennedySunday trending here - then this.
07:40 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Victoria1144 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Victoria ~ Z Skywalker, click on at the bottom under it