Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I wonder if Jordan is feeling the Nesaraish vibes yet.
Much more plausible with current events.
12:16 PM - Dec 26, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
27 April, 11:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I've been wary of him for a while
But then, I'm wary of pretty much everyone
Nothing personal, mind you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Saved @BSaved
11 April, 09:12
touché

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
31 December, 06:24
same with QAnon John. You can’t even bring these subjects up or else you may get banned from his channel on telegram.

Wyoming Deplorable @UltraMaga
09 July, 12:41
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
Yep!! Going to have to agree to disagree on this one. jus say'n

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
06 January, 01:39
In response Kimberly Robinson to his Publication
*Ascension IS on a Q drop👀

Lacy Saving The Children @DestroyingTheCabal
27 December, 01:05
Just a bad vibe i always got from mr sather

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
26 December, 08:40
I hate to bring this up because it keeps gettimg me blocked on Telegram,but can someone explain this pic PLEASE...Kappy told us Poso is very bad and Dylan totally urned on Q...???

VK knows my Soul so to be clear, there is no negative intent here. Thank you💫

Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
27 December, 12:59
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Remember when Poso the Clown outed Q as Micro? Those were fun times! Got one of my Twitter accounts banned, but you get used to those occurrences when you're over the target. There's only a couple of folks in that photo I will pay any attention to today, one of them Joe Hoft, but my gut tells me to be guarded.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 March, 12:14
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Just remember it's a movie maybe even a comedy at times and there are double agents even triple agents and all will be revealed.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 02:13
🔥🔥🔥

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
26 December, 02:12
Capitals = 46.
#46 president, JFK Jr.

R04ch C1i9 @R04chC1i9
26 December, 01:41
is this for 2022?

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
27 December, 02:37
In response R04ch C1i9 to his Publication
No. 21.

Angel Joy @superradangel
26 December, 01:37
I am so glad you’re bringing him up again, especially at this stage. Seeing so much support for him, and by the most unexpected of patriots. And the so-called alliances… shedding even more light for those of us who were fooled along the way. I’ve never bought into Sather. But I am definetely seeing how easy it was to be lead mistakingly to others when the topics we all support align… until they don’t. The truth is only becoming more obvious as our discerning abilities become fine-tuned.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
26 December, 01:10
Jordon carries a lot of negative vibes. Not good energy.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
26 December, 01:07
Seems like he’s got an eye on it
crypto ~ Trump warns of an explosion like we’ve never seen

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 01:02
NESARA. Might be more to that story on this pic.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
26 December, 01:05
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
We flip the grid😎

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
26 December, 01:06
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 December, 12:48
I keep him in my Telegram feed, like an accident you cant help but look at.

-48 said Nesara will be signed into law when Jr. is in our faces. I have no idea that timeline, seems like a lot still has to happen before then.

IJNMDOTDOT 124

Eye for an eye
Fireworks
A new beginning 124

TS 12:16

💧1216
The world is watching.
Q

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 01:03
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I don't feel good vibes from JS :/

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
26 December, 01:33
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
That’s how I feel about We The Media (WTM) on Telegram. I knew they aern’t true anons ever since they heavily started pushing Bitcoin and have repeatedly said that Lin Wood is the opposition. Jordan Sathers is part of WTM by the way.
But I still follow them on Telegram just to see what they post.

Also, none of them are here on AnonUp. And I find that in itself to be very telling. 👀

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
26 December, 12:28

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
26 December, 12:26
I think he’s feeling vibes alright. Not the good kind however…

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
26 December, 12:25
OK, now I headed off to find more news about what is happening in Jordan. Exciting!

Inda Vibe donated @IndaVibe
26 December, 12:40
In response Inda Vibe to her Publication
Ohhh, that Jordan, not sure he can grab that vibe.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
26 December, 12:24
Well , to be honest VK, they will be more successful at getting blood from a stone than getting what they "CLAIM" I owe from me, I fought the fight, i fucked them all when I could, its all fake. They are stupid, thats my conclusion

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
26 December, 12:23
You have that $1 ready for him?

Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
27 December, 08:01
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Vincent it interests me Much More what You wrote at the end of the post😁🙏

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
26 December, 12:22
I dont think hes ready yet

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
26 December, 12:18
Hello VK! Who is Jordan? i do agree about it being plausible regardless!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 12:49
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
Jordan Sather. But multiple meanings always exists.