Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 12:16
I wonder if Jordan is feeling the Nesaraish vibes yet.
Much more plausible with current events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
I hate to bring this up because it keeps gettimg me blocked on Telegram,but can someone explain this pic PLEASE...Kappy told us Poso is very bad and Dylan totally urned on Q...???

VK knows my Soul so to be clear, there is no negative intent here. Thank you💫
08:40 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by my2sonznme in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
18 March, 12:14
In response ✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ to her Publication
Just remember it's a movie maybe even a comedy at times and there are double agents even triple agents and all will be revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Devout Patriot @GrayMouser
27 December, 12:59
Remember when Poso the Clown outed Q as Micro? Those were fun times! Got one of my Twitter accounts banned, but you get used to those occurrences when you're over the target. There's only a couple of folks in that photo I will pay any attention to today, one of them Joe Hoft, but my gut tells me to be guarded.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 10:47
Some people believe there are multiple q's. One of the Kappy theories is that he gave up the original Q and fooked the movment. Then other Q's popped up on other forums 8chan/8kun without any official verification. This caused a split in the movement but goal remained the same. We all learned to research as a group collective and expose in detail things that would never be on the news. That being said there is a clear link with Trump and Q. Trump could have ended any idea of a link at any time. Still in the 'It's going to be biblical' camp myself.
Most News people are from our intelligence agencies at this point.
Reference: Smith-Mundt edit in 2012. Makes it legal to use taxpayer $ to spread propaganda to the American people. Before 2012 it was illegal.

⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
06 January, 02:15
I believe there are multiple Trumps converged into this timeline… Just my opinion.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 January, 06:03 (E)
all I can say is,I am so glad Found AU