Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
26 December, 12:16
I wonder if Jordan is feeling the Nesaraish vibes yet.
Much more plausible with current events.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 December, 12:48
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I keep him in my Telegram feed, like an accident you cant help but look at.

-48 said Nesara will be signed into law when Jr. is in our faces. I have no idea that timeline, seems like a lot still has to happen before then.

IJNMDOTDOT 124

Eye for an eye
Fireworks
A new beginning 124

TS 12:16

💧1216
The world is watching.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
I don't feel good vibes from JS :/
01:03 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
26 December, 10:41
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
He's analytical and cautious. I don't follow all his posts but I haven't seen anything I don't like so far. Maybe I'm wrong but I hope I'm right because he seems to care about warning people about infiltrators even though he himself is accused of being one on this thread, and he seems to care about turning people onto cheap effective cures for all sorts of diseases.

Elaine Shtein donated @elaineshtein
26 December, 01:34
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Agree, not sure if he's playing a role or a true inflitrator. He was the first person who introduced me to Q on Facebook in 2018

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 December, 02:23
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
I've watched him on Youtube. Here and there interesting. I don't agree with some of his views, as well Just doesn't feel right to me. Vibe feelz not right. Maybe I'm wrong...