Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
30 January, 06:44
I hope we get to find out who's behind this mask. They have done an amazing job at making Biden look like a total idiot 😂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Four Herrings @4herrings
30 January, 06:46
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
something tells me it's Clint Eastwood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 06:48
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
Who ever is wearing the Biden mask deserves an Oscar 😂

Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Aerial Eth @AerialEth
31 January, 07:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
irony.. lmao- mask! XD

Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
31 January, 04:11
honestly i was thinking mel gibson... hes one of the very few that has spoken out about the pedo satanic bs in hollywood i bet he would LOVE to be apart of their take down!!!

Charissma _15 @Riley
31 January, 04:02
That's awesome😂

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
31 January, 03:54
The real life part is not on the original
https://mobile.twitter.com...

31 January, 09:06
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
Thank you!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
30 January, 08:39
Look at his ears. Seriously!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
30 January, 08:01
anybody do a comparision of jim carys ear to creepy,tochy, smelly,feally joes ear 2 jims ear humm? i dont hav the tech 2 do such things anyway just athought ?

LoveMy Cats @CanadaPatriot8
30 January, 07:54

Nina Davisson @ColletteKarma
30 January, 10:27
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Fire Marshall Bill? Is that you?

Lil Stompy Foot @LilStompyFoot
31 January, 09:23
In response LoveMy Cats to her Publication
Hiddeous but kinda reminds me of when Jim Carey said "wait till they getta load of me" he pulled that exact same face 🤔

Mrs Maker @Bornfree
30 January, 07:53
This seems possible, or maybe James Woods?

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
30 January, 07:50
Let me show ya sumtin haha
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Poppy Capu @BlueRose777
30 January, 07:35
this is revealing lots of twists.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
30 January, 07:32
I thought Jim Carey was slready dead?

Good Truth @Goodtruth
30 January, 07:33
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Thought the same thing....still trying to wrap my head around this

MAD ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @MMMMADDDD
30 January, 08:00
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
original dead clones alive.

30 January, 06:59
That theory is interesting for sure! He was also the star of "The Mask" 🤔