Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
I hope we get to find out who's behind this mask. They have done an amazing job at making Biden look like a total idiot 😂
06:44 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
30 January, 09:43
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
maybe its the same person who played Dr. Ford 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
30 January, 09:54
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
I've done a lot of research tonight that has me speculating it could be Jim Carrey. I though it was crazy at first because of how much he hated Trump. Then I remembered that disinformation is necessary.. and then I thought about the Truman Show.. then THE MASK... then the rabbit hile just got deeper from there lol. Jim is also left handed like the new Biden.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nothing IsRandom @NothingIsRandom
30 January, 08:25

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
30 January, 07:04
You mean behind "The Mask"? 😂

30 January, 07:14
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
LOL Loving this theory!!!

Butch JOOS @Nhpatriot
30 January, 07:03
Jim Carey. He had already perfected his impersonation from his SNL skits when Biden was VP.

30 January, 07:15
In response Butch JOOS to his Publication
Oh, the wonderful adventures of the rabbit hole 🕳

Cindie Wilson @Ms_American_Pie
30 January, 06:52
heard it was Steve Martin... but i agree i hope we get to find out...

jitty pete @JittyPete
30 January, 06:51
lol...probably really uncomfortable to be in that all day....problably just some flunkie.....

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
30 January, 06:50
Can you say Jim????

Four Herrings @4herrings
30 January, 06:46
something tells me it's Clint Eastwood

30 January, 06:48
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
Who ever is wearing the Biden mask deserves an Oscar 😂