Lane Rae @ItAintEasyBeingGreen
30 January, 06:44
I hope we get to find out who's behind this mask. They have done an amazing job at making Biden look like a total idiot ๐Ÿ˜‚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Four Herrings @4herrings
30 January, 06:46
In response Lane Rae to his Publication
something tells me it's Clint Eastwood

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Who ever is wearing the Biden mask deserves an Oscar ๐Ÿ˜‚
06:48 PM - Jan 30, 2021
In response Four Herrings to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ItAintEasyBeingGreen in this post can reply
Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
30 January, 06:56
They always tell us what their doing โคต๏ธ

Brandi McMahan @BrandiM13
31 January, 04:11
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
honestly i was thinking mel gibson... hes one of the very few that has spoken out about the pedo satanic bs in hollywood i bet he would LOVE to be apart of their take down!!!

Aerial Eth @AerialEth
31 January, 07:56
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
irony.. lmao- mask! XD

Tanest Publishing @Tanestpublishing
30 January, 06:50
An Emmy

30 January, 06:58
In response Tanest Publishing to her Publication
Lol I have never been privy to pop culture. Might be why the brain washing missed me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Micki Yates @MickiLY
30 January, 06:50
๐Ÿคฃ