Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.
10:38 AM - Dec 25, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
04 January, 11:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GOD WINS @SweetCherryPatriot
04 January, 11:53
🚫🚫🚫test🚫🚫🚫

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
27 December, 12:48
could the test be spreading the virus? It would be the perfect business model for big pharma. test, spread, test again -opps positive. i know a few people who got sick after they tested negative the first time.

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
26 December, 10:34
Truth vax or no vax, no difference.

✨✨✨Lisa ✨✨✨ @my2sonznme
26 December, 08:25
My oldest son tested pos this morning, flu symptoms.

Just me in FL @JustmeinFL
26 December, 06:44
Same here… including my self. I proved them how effective is my cocktail of Quercitin+zinc+D3+ calcium. After one week the flue or rebranded flu is gone. Honestly i felt really bad but didnt have to be tested to know my body will fight it.

Lisa Nelson @LittleLi77
26 December, 01:44
That is crazy. My hubby & I got Covid a few weeks ago. We’re both unvaxxed. Still dealing with my raspy cough, loss of smell & fatigue. We just found out a family friend has it now & he’s vaxxed. 🤔🤷‍♀️

Reggie Clarke @reggieclarkejr
25 December, 10:14
After Dec. 31, maybe Covid-19 will cease to exist with the new test.

Sherry Slape @sslape
25 December, 09:55
I refused a covid test. They said i couldnt see a doctor without a swab so i made them stay at the end of my nose. The bastards tested me anyway and got a negative. I had pneumonia because i wouldnt go to the doctor for 10 days even though i knew it was probably pneumonia, i didnt want to have that fight. When my back was turned after the diagnosis of pneumonia, 3 days later they called and tried to bully me saying i have covid. Fucking bastards!! They disobeyed a direct order from the patient and tried to stop me from seeing the doctor.

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 December, 09:16
you drop 6 drops off the reagent and turn the swab 3x...666 satanic. i feel enraged every time i have to test someone

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
26 December, 10:05
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Imagine when we find out.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 December, 01:31
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Those are literal instructions?
What if you just done do it ... 1 drop or no drop, one turn then / reverse turn ... who would know the difference?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 December, 09:14
the rapid tests look like pregnancy tests. I keep telling people they are not pregnant. Held up my test with a pink highliter and told my boss... "I know how to get 10 days off over Christmas."

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
25 December, 08:05
Maybe it's the microdosing

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
25 December, 09:03
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
😂🤣 no way in haties!

Arbia Steinour @Arbia
25 December, 07:52
quit fucking testing.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 December, 07:39
Nana's family and many in my town have had a cold the last two weeks running thro the population here.
Not too bad tho, low grade fever, cough, running nose, some headaches. Doctors are not even testing, they just tell ya, yeah everyone has a cold, if your temp gets over 101 call me.

I kept my sick grandson for 3 days in my face with fever, but, Knock on wood, I didnt get it so far.

I take a handful of vit & suppliment EVER Day tho, including Zinc, D3, C, Quincertin, and quinine, so it is gonna have to be badass to get thro that.

Alyssa Rich @Lyssrich05
26 December, 08:34
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
i agree all of people i know have a cold even my son no vax. tho

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 December, 08:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, me too , Nana. I have people all around me with runny, stuffy noses....I babysit my preschooler grandaughter, who brings every germ home.....but I take all the goodies you mentioned and, so far, knock on wood, I'm fine.
Bottom line....stop running for a covid test at the first sign of a sniffle.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 December, 07:37
Leading to herd immunity across the whole globe. 😇

PirateQueen 888 @PirateQueen88
25 December, 07:06
me too! in the last month, almost everyone i know has had it- only one of them- big fuy 6’5” 370- had to go get breathing treatments…mostly just a shitty cold, fever, slight flu….me included

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 December, 06:57
SO WHAT IF THE SWAB PACKAGING PROCESS IS NOT STERILE?

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
25 December, 06:43
I had some kind of cold for 3 weeks…today is my Birthday, I just lost my taste and smell. My cake wasn’t worth the calories.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 December, 06:08

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
25 December, 06:05
🤔 I wonder if there is a mass healing taking place...the cure is spreading & through the 'not really sick' part, it's a cleansing 🤷‍♀️

Shannon Helmom @Helmom0819
25 December, 03:57
Same thing happened at my house the first week of December. My mom has been in the hospital for 2 weeks. She has COPD. Still praying for her recovery. Everyone else seemed to have a head cold.

We Will Make America Great Again @Q1776Q
25 December, 03:31
That is precisely why I don't have a circle..... I have a square.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
25 December, 03:17
Yep.

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
25 December, 03:02
The PCR tests not only give 98% false positives, they were never designed to detect ANY illness. Kary B. Mullis, who invented the PCR test told the TRUTH about the tests: http://stateofthenation.co...
He mysteriously died of pneumonia(?) a full three months before "COVID-19" was ever uttered publicly. He had been trying to expose "the little bastard" Fauci for 30 years. https://lightonlight.educa...

The swabs are not made of cotton. If they can't kill you with the jabs (because you refuse the jab), they'll kill you with the swabs. The goal for both jabs and tests is the same: DEPOPULATION.

Long story short - there is NO WAY a swab needs to be shoved into a nasal cavity so far that it reaches the blood-brain barrier. Recognize.
Pic below is inaccurate in its depiction of a PCR test but the info is important.

Every Time @soTELLme533
25 December, 06:52
In response Jan Jackson * * * to her Publication

Super Lizzy @LizS
25 December, 02:58
I know someone who wont let their husband join her and their toddler for Christmas since they both tested positive but they both are vaxxed. I’m avoiding tests and hospitals and just having fun with the kids new toys. Merry Christmas!

vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
25 December, 02:47
have what? tested positive with what? what test?pretty much all BS i think , no isolated sample , no test that can actually detect it, piece together the bio pollutants they are chem trailing with the normal influenzas going around and all the other viral and bacterial things and you could fake positive for anything. common cold in a petri after 50 cycles and you could have everything known to man.

Lll Ooo @SilentObserver
25 December, 02:39
all 5 in my family have it and we are unvaxxed.

Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
25 December, 02:29
I never notice chem trails here in Tulsa. When I do look up at the sky I always just see clouds. Last few days very sneezy and itchy face and eyes. Took an allergy pill two days ago and mostly slept but the itchiness went away. Now it’s back and I have to decide if I want to live with itchy or sleep for the next two days. but it gets so dusty in my house I have never lived somewhere that is as dusty as Tulsa and I’m pretty allergic. I can clean my air purifier filter and actually get a fever.
I was invited to a friends for Christmas. She’s a traveling nurse got Covid last Christmas, got the jab, and just got a booster. She uninvited her daughter’s friends because they work in bars and was afraid to be around them. I uninvited myself. I get tired of hearing about all of her fears. Every time she goes to work in a new city and the first thing she does is look at the crime rate and if they have gangs.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
25 December, 02:01
BLACK GOO AND MUSIC

https://youtu.be/SrYVuhqCM...

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
25 December, 01:41
there used to be over 200 bugs n cooties that caused colds we all ran wild with it every year..now we are scared of 1 that is supposed to be pretty mild.