Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 December, 10:38
This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 December, 07:39
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana's family and many in my town have had a cold the last two weeks running thro the population here.
Not too bad tho, low grade fever, cough, running nose, some headaches. Doctors are not even testing, they just tell ya, yeah everyone has a cold, if your temp gets over 101 call me.

I kept my sick grandson for 3 days in my face with fever, but, Knock on wood, I didnt get it so far.

I take a handful of vit & suppliment EVER Day tho, including Zinc, D3, C, Quincertin, and quinine, so it is gonna have to be badass to get thro that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
Yes, me too , Nana. I have people all around me with runny, stuffy noses....I babysit my preschooler grandaughter, who brings every germ home.....but I take all the goodies you mentioned and, so far, knock on wood, I'm fine.
Bottom line....stop running for a covid test at the first sign of a sniffle.
08:49 AM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sv_patriot in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 December, 09:12
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Nana refused the covid test last year even when I feel sure I had it. I just took the CORRECT meds felt like shit for 3 days and got past it.
And I have at least 3 preexisting factors that, by their standards they would have put me in hospital and I would most likely have ended up in a bad way.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
26 December, 09:17
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I totally agree with you.