Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
25 December, 10:38
This is Kinda Crazy. SOO many people in my circle have tested positive. At least 12 people that were to be at my house today. No one is really that sick. Vax or no Vax they still get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
25 December, 09:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
you drop 6 drops off the reagent and turn the swab 3x...666 satanic. i feel enraged every time i have to test someone

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE @akalaurel
Those are literal instructions?
What if you just done do it ... 1 drop or no drop, one turn then / reverse turn ... who would know the difference?
01:31 PM - Dec 26, 2021
In response Elizabeth Griff to her Publication
Only people mentioned by akalaurel in this post can reply
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
26 December, 01:46
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication

Violet *** @Violetfire
26 December, 03:38
You are an accomplice. You know it's wrong but continue to work with the crooks. No different then helping a bank robber.

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
26 December, 06:38
Yes these are instructions .... don't do it ... don't perform their satanic cult instructions ....