Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
LaDonna Mitchell @LaDonnaMitchell
25 December, 06:11
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Mr. Trump has lately been encouraging people to get boosters saying they'll protect you. I have seen comments asking "What side is he on?"

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela DIBLASI @AngelaDiblasi
24 December, 09:39
I sure hope so....family members are so sick from the jab....people are dying, being diagnosed with cancer, you name it......I know this is war...but it is so painful to watch...Lord HELP !!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
24 December, 09:33
❤️❤️❤️🙏🏼🙏🏼.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
24 December, 08:14
nice numbers

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
24 December, 08:45
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Good Vibes!

Dr. Bobbi Anne White @vrajavala
24 December, 08:07
time stamp is 17.24 so https://qalerts.app/?q=172...
"Public awareness forces hand."

24 December, 08:45
In response Dr. Bobbi Anne White to her Publication
I'm CT, so it was probably 6:24 EST

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 December, 07:53
Thanks, Kim. I wasn't going to post this, but there's something about this drop (assuming Richard is EST). If not, mirror is included, both with the same date.

Merry Christmas! 💙

Anne Kats @anneanon1
24 December, 07:46
Kim thank you for this message. A big Merry Christmas to you and your love ones 🙌🏼🙏🏼💖🇺🇸

24 December, 10:14
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Thank you, Anne.
Same to you...hope you and your fam have a great Christmas!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 December, 07:42
Thank You For Posting! Wow! I Can’t Thank You Enough!

24 December, 08:46
In response BreeZe45 QZQ to her Publication
you're welcome.
happy to share!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
24 December, 07:40
Richard Grenell Is The Best!

True North @TrueNorthGirl
24 December, 07:36
i *feel* it!
Dark to Light. 🙏🏻

Merry Christmas, Kim! 🙌🏻❤️
#GodWins

Walk After Midnite @MidniteWalker
24 December, 07:24
I have a stong feeling that Jan things will change for the better for us!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
24 December, 07:18
HERE WE COME…GOD WILLING!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 06:46
KIM Here's a BIG Hug and Kiss to YOU!
Love feeling happy! TY!

24 December, 07:04
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you! ♥️

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
24 December, 06:42
2022 will be GLORIOUS! Merry Christmas, Kim! ❤️🇺🇸🦅

24 December, 06:50
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
Yes, it will, PJ!
Merry Christmas to you, too!
Give Patriot a hug for me :)

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
24 December, 06:38
I have faith in 2022 🙏❣️

Par Nelli @Parnelli
24 December, 06:28
🙏❤🕊