Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 01:54
They really fooked up reality.
Throw in the spells the weak have no chance.
Congrats to all that are really awake.
You made it to a higher vibration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
23 December, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So what do we do about it?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:21
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Set realistic Red Lines. Be prepared to defend them. Protect Assets. Crypto, Gold, Silver, Realestate.

Learn how DeFi works and how it will replace the banks.

Banks will fail but doesn't mean the people running them will get crushed. Follow their moves to gain $ to buy more assets.

If my timeline is right we have some time to go with the fake MSM.
Then 46 is Taken.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 02:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
So, basically we should take a chance and use the situation to our gain?🤔 Follow the money. Invest. We have a timeline, know the timeline & when to pull out from markets/crypto etc.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
I don't think it is that clear in terms of timing, but if you look into XRP functionality it clearly has value (IMO). Not financial advice.
02:35 PM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by wwg1wgaww in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
17 November, 03:51
In response Just Amom to her Publication
Most people are intimidated by crypto and don't feel comfortable trying to learn. But watching a few YT videos can give a broad outline, enough to understand the basics. That's how I first learned that it the potential to be a great investment. So II invested about $800 to buy a few thousand XRP with the idea that if it goes to $1K in value I'll be a millionaire. That's a lot more realistic than my dream of building a time machine so I can go back to 1983 and buy 100 shares of Apple stock.
The investment potential of XRP becomes clear when you understand how it differs from other crypto, like Bitcoin. The relationship between those two is similar to that of Napster and Spotify. Napster pioneered the process of downloading music, but it was old tech by the time other apps appeared, like Spotify. XRP was designed for currency transfer, and its lightning fast speed is its biggest asset. And as far back as 2019 BRICS nations were actively seeking a unified payment system using crypto.