white wing @whitewing
24 December, 10:51
What if every Covid case were tested for Influenza A or Influenza B and all were positive for the flu? Just asking? I have suspected from the very beginning that this is the truth ! I am trying to say that i believe the entire covid scam to be a SCAM ! It was all B.S. from the beginning !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:57
In response white wing to his Publication
This is why the PCR test loses authorization in January. It was confirmed that it cant tell the difference between the Flu and Covid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 @mars_1776
PCR tests positive for 57 varieties of colds, flus, sars and some HIV strains. This in a report from a few weeks ago.

In addition the replication count was set in the 40s. Supposedly anything over 24 generated false positives. This was only corrected post election.

Positives for 57 varieties on top of false positives via replication is a lot of false positives.

This is why the left pushed President Trump so hard to increase spending for testing. Pharma pocketed $$ and It inflated case and death counts.

This was the core of the scam
11:07 AM - Dec 24, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 December, 11:14
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Vaxxes were the real reason

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 11:15
In response Paul Robb to his Publication
Without the fear caused by the inflated numbers from the testing.... no vaxes.