white wing @whitewing
What if every Covid case were tested for Influenza A or Influenza B and all were positive for the flu? Just asking? I have suspected from the very beginning that this is the truth ! I am trying to say that i believe the entire covid scam to be a SCAM ! It was all B.S. from the beginning !
10:51 AM - Dec 24, 2021
Only people mentioned by whitewing in this post can reply
Mike Anon @Mike314
24 December, 03:42
In response white wing to his Publication
🎯💯💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
24 December, 12:28
The test is a scam. What about their other tests? Makes you wonder if they can be trusted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 12:07
That's saying the you trust the FRAUDsters with one test, but not another ... they will always "tilt" the answer.
Stay healthy means away from pharma drugs, go out into the sunshine and follow protocols fro detox and follow front line doctors ... supplements suggested.

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
24 December, 12:00
Yep I believe it. My own flu B story 1 month BEFORE lockdowns confirmed it as my truth.(now) And it turned into pnuemonia 4 days later which was treated NORMALLY by a very kind doc.. he kept shaking his head though, as if he knew somethhing? Grateful for kindness and opportunity to learn from experience. It was the beginning of my asking questions/ learning. Still learning...

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
24 December, 01:07
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
What did you use ?

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
24 December, 11:32
True 👇

Royal Raven @Royalraven
24 December, 11:18
During 2019 to 2020's flu season, there were well over 35,000,000 cases of the flu. However, 2020 to 2021's flu season had just over 2,000 TOTAL reported cases!!! Ask a liberal why that is and they will tell you we were washing our hands and wearing masks. They fail to recognize that Covid19 was the Flu and common cold disguised as a pandemic. So called scientists have NEVER isolated a live sample of Covid19! The PCR tests DO NOT work! The entire pandemic is a LIE. The CDC protocols are designed to kill patients by using Remdesivir and ventilators. The entire SCAMdemic was designed to steal our 2020 election, destroy our economy and remove our Constitutional rights. Many are brainwashed to believe the pandemic is real. However, there are all too many who colluded in the SCAM from the start. They are all guilty of treason and crimes against humanity.

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
24 December, 10:59
A while back a virologist from Stanford(?) sent 1500 pos cv tests to different labs . All were either influenza A or B. He used 7 different labs, so yeah you’re spot on. I do think that maybe they weaponized flue, as I’ve had it for 11 days. Very strange illness

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 December, 10:57
This is why the PCR test loses authorization in January. It was confirmed that it cant tell the difference between the Flu and Covid.

SPORTS @SPORTS
27 December, 02:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
When do the arrests start? 2075?

Law & Physics @physics171
05 January, 03:56
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
What is COVID?
What is Flu?
Is COVID-19 being projected as a virus with no isolated purified virus, a non existent virus?
Nano particles as a fake virus, nano particles as devices, nanobots, breeching the blood brain barrier, activated by frequencies, light>?

Is a flue actually a the body detoxing, not a virus, simply the body doing what its to do eliminating toxins, poisons, chemicals, harmful nano tech?

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 10:56
If you test for covid first [and they did] you can detect 57 varieties of colds, flus, sars and some HIV as positive for covid.

Pretty sure this is why they tested for covid first.

Also recall, initially they only had PCR for testing and they had the replication count set in the 40s. Anything over 24 supposedly generates a lot of false positives.

There was a reason the left pushed Pres Trump for more testing $$. It was part of their plan to increase cases and attribute any deaths to covid.