Christine Myers @ccchrissy
24 December, 01:39
💉I truly believe the v-a-x is poison and it's injuring and killing people. I will never take it but the thing that's REALLY bothering me is the people who are informed, who know the truth (or SHOULD) and yet they are STILL telling the people who trust them to get the vax and that it's safe... this is breaking my heart because I am seriously starting to have trouble trusting in these people anymore. These are people I thought i could trust with my life, my kids future etc. What are your thoughts on this and how are you dealing with it. This is REALLY bothering me!
#STOPTHESTEAL #Election #Trump #ElectionFraud #vanishingvoters #voterpurge #stealbackyourvote #restorethevra #gregpalast #trumpstoleit #votersuppression #MAGA #ELECTIONS #voting #votingrights #civilrights #Pandemic #covid #purgebypostcard #votebymail #USA #FakeNews #VoterID #America #AllLivesMatter #Blexit #Republican #lexit #bhfyp #Biden #QANON

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
24 December, 04:20
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
yes but that IS NOT A VACCINE. that is a treatment that people have to fight or pay triple just to get it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

Christine Myers @ccchrissy
24 December, 04:17
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
thank you!!!...that is exactly what i was hoping someone would say!! I really do wish he would distinguish between the two because we can't afford to lose even 1 persons support because of this issue and i hear a lot of people questioning him because of it. President Trump needs to be clear on this because this is a huge thing for a lot of people.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
24 December, 04:57
In response Christine Myers to her Publication
One may call it the Fog of WAR!, this 2 shall pass.