Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:22
For the XRP holders. We are currently at $1.01. At what price will you take profit? $5, $8, $9?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:16
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
589 you say? KEK! 🐸
For me personally anything above $2 would be slight profit. But of course we all know after that little "glitch" it was worth 21 Million! This would have literally made us all Trillionaires! But damn $5 would already be amazing, but $9 or even higher than $10? WOOHOO!!! 🙏🏼😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
metal master @metalmaster
23 December, 04:32
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
XRP’s all time high is $3.84. What do you think will happen to make XRP go so much higher. Why XRP over any other crypto?

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 04:39
In response metal master to his Publication
Catalyst #1 Ripple wins lawsuit with SEC.
Catalyst #2 Ripple gets relisted on all major exchanges.
Catalyst #3 Ripple flips' the switch with banks ($20Trillion)

The whole crypto market will be set based on the outcome of the SEC lawsuit. Regulation is coming.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 06:51
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Nana really doesnt see how the Dems will have the cash flow to continue much longer.

If they cant print money and they apparently cant borrow money, and the American citizens arent sending them much NEW revenue, I cant see that even raising the debt ceiling will help them.

Have they not been paying retirement funds from new money because they lost that retirement fund money a long time back just like many Dem states did in their state budgets when they raped the retirement accts as well?

At some point the Dems and the Central banks have to physically run out of fiat money, dont they?

mars 1776 @mars_1776
If they raise the debt ceiling, then they can print more paper. This devalues the US fiat petro dollar and gets reported as inflation.
09:34 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by mars_1776 in this post can reply
23 December, 10:46
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Trump and Q spent 4 yrs moving the Federal Reserve (A cabal captured central banks entity) into the US Treasury,
A few weeks before the Nov 3 election they had moved a sufficient number of treasury bonds to accomplish this and take control.
I dont really think they went to all that trouble just to turn the treasury over to Biden.
The Treasury btw of the United States For American Constitutional Republic not the defunct US Corporation.
what you think @doqholliday ???

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 December, 11:48
I knew the Fed had been transferred into Treasury. i evpect a collapse of old Fed/central bank system. A forensic aidit of the Fed will show the people what they have been doing. This should all go down on the DS and Biden or his switch hitter.

We need the Forensic election audits and a Forensic Audit of the Fed.

23 December, 10:41
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
Since Trump moved the Fed to the US Treasury Nana believes that he has stopped the Fed (evil central bankers) from printing money as indicated by the debt clock constantly for over a yr and a half that I know of reflecting the number of physical bills in circulation drastically dropping. Also indicators have been all the Red Alerts in major banks over the last few months indicating they do not have enough physical cash daily.

If they still had the ability to print money they would have never stopped.

We also had an infusion of gold and silver around July in the market causing the price of gold and silver to drop about the same time as I think they started having the cash flow issues because they were forced to dump a large part of what they had been buying up in gold and silver back into the market to prop up their cash flow issues.

This gold & silver dump was shortly after Trump confiscated most of the last of their stash off of the Evergreen ship stuck in the canal.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
24 December, 10:06
Where can you see the paper in circulation?

I looked at https://www.usdebtclock.or... Maybe I missed it.