Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How many of you have Go Bags for you and the fam?
07:24 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Bim Fetii @bimfetii
26 December, 12:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Since Fukushima.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
25 December, 05:08
Of course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimmie Rivers @JimmieRivers
24 December, 11:33
Just a bunch of guns and ammo. My plan is to take what I need from unarmed libs who hate the 2A. LOL

Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
24 December, 01:10
In response Jimmie Rivers to his Publication
Kind of my plan also. I have nowhere to bug out to, protect my castle and storm others if necessary.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
24 December, 11:19
There is no where to go, so I will be fighting from home! I’m going down guns a blazing if it comes to that! I will leave this world as a PURE BLOOD! I know one thing for sure and that is the people are waking up, trying to talk about this stuff now is so much easier then trying tk discuss it 14 years ago!! I remember being worried Obama was gonna declare martial law extend his presidency 2 years then bring in killary to finish us off!

Deplorable Ann @aburgher
24 December, 10:00
Absolutely! Always ready to leave or shelter in place. 😎

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
24 December, 07:25
fully stocked and reqdy when needed

Elizabeth Sylvia @Kellie
24 December, 07:19
I have the go bag items--just need to organize

Godly Man @WWCUE
24 December, 06:13
Do… and live in a leftist city. I hope I never have to use them, but I’m not going to a FEMA camp. Have many guns and lots of ammo, too. I don’t want to have to use them. guess I’d bugout if they started picking people up so I don’t have to use the paw paw’s.

Bernadette Ducasse @Saint_Bernard
24 December, 05:30
5:5

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
24 December, 04:47
no have not thought about go bag for me
except for the cat’s
im in a high rise across the street from the boss’s TIH so need to be able to grab kitty and go

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
24 December, 02:27
Yessir. I live in CA so always ready foot a big earthquakes too

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
24 December, 02:09
Funny enough when entering HGB for all capital letter in How, Go, Bags then Gematria shows 17 in Jewish & Simple Gematria!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 December, 01:47
I have one, well, all the bits are spread out.
I didn't have time to put it together yet.

It's impressive, it includes everything for long term survival.
I'm not kidding, it has all the tools to build a log house in it.
A bit on the heavy side but I'm good with that.
It's more of an expedition bag from colonial times really.

The real annoying part is the sleeping system that can withstand our winter temperatures...

I guess I need to trim it down :)

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
24 December, 01:35
Where would we need to be going??? And why???

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
24 December, 01:33
Hi.................

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 01:32
Is this one of your ‘just real’ vibes?

Ann Holden @Amandpms
24 December, 01:16
Gun, ammo, wrought iron frying pan at the ready by my back door at all times. Im not going anywhere.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
24 December, 06:47
In response Ann Holden to her Publication
I am with you. I am not going anywhere!

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
24 December, 12:48
😱
uh oh
gotta do that 🤦🏼‍♀️

Jen ... @Jenfranji
24 December, 12:37
Our go bag is on wheels 🇦🇺
Should Aussies be worried or is this for America, VK ? 🤷‍♀️

Julie Casey @Trump2023
24 December, 12:25
VK we have to go bags and more food and blankets we have already given out for our brothers and sisters on the street.

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 December, 12:07
Or are we talking about green go bags? Or 72 (GB).

Or 51/15 (again).

Naps are useful. 😂

Axiom8 Patriot @Axiom8
23 December, 11:57
Me!! Hubby had one for years and made me one several years ago. If the fit hits the shan, we are ready. Sometimes, we think it would just be easier if everything went to crap, we are prepared for that. This limbo we've been living for 2 years is very rough.

Janeen Gordon @Vetwife17
23 December, 11:37
Ready to GO!!! We were born for this moment in time.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
23 December, 11:24
Where would i go!

John Tiger @JohnTiger
24 December, 01:53
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication
Nature, with water in proximity.
A trick: bring fishing gear and trapping wire
not just food, that won't last long anyways.

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
23 December, 10:40
[G][O] bags

Bella Kay @Bella_K
23 December, 10:37
Growing up in communism was preparation for times like these.

Joy Bird @11Angel11
23 December, 10:34
Is this a Let’s Go bag? Are we crossing the Delaware?

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
23 December, 10:32
stashed in several locations👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 10:25
No hun and Nana is already at the place I would want to go to.
Idk of a safer place.