Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:30
Crazy that people still keep $USD in the bank. They give you .01% interest.
Many crypto platforms will give you 9% on $USDC. USDC is pegged to $USD so there is low/no risk. At least your money can hold up with the current inflation instead of losing value in your bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 December, 02:36
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
it is very interesting to see that you are promoting cabal digital currency
are you also promoting digital slavery ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:02
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Do you expect me to fight for the current corrupt banking system?
I mean really? Financial landscaping is underway. Yes we are moving to crypto, yes it will be much more trackable. Yes there will always be a way to hide activity if needed. If you haven't noticed we are being fully tracked already.

Kingdom Warrior @KingdomWarrior
Lets be sure to be clear here, we are moving to a digital system, not continuation of crypto as it all is basec on vapor, not real. XRP, however, is real. It is classified as not only a token, but an asset and as digital currency. I would not say we are moving to crypto. XRP will be the means for digital transfers. It is the only one being regulated.
06:39 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by KingdomWarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kingdom Warrior, click on at the bottom under it