Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 02:30
Crazy that people still keep $USD in the bank. They give you .01% interest.
Many crypto platforms will give you 9% on $USDC. USDC is pegged to $USD so there is low/no risk. At least your money can hold up with the current inflation instead of losing value in your bank.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
it is very interesting to see that you are promoting cabal digital currency
are you also promoting digital slavery ???
02:36 PM - Dec 23, 2021
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BlackPanther17 in this post can reply
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:02
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Do you expect me to fight for the current corrupt banking system?
I mean really? Financial landscaping is underway. Yes we are moving to crypto, yes it will be much more trackable. Yes there will always be a way to hide activity if needed. If you haven't noticed we are being fully tracked already.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kingdom Warrior @KingdomWarrior
23 December, 06:39
Lets be sure to be clear here, we are moving to a digital system, not continuation of crypto as it all is basec on vapor, not real. XRP, however, is real. It is classified as not only a token, but an asset and as digital currency. I would not say we are moving to crypto. XRP will be the means for digital transfers. It is the only one being regulated.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
24 December, 09:44
Thank you Palantir :)