Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Crazy that people still keep $USD in the bank. They give you .01% interest.
Many crypto platforms will give you 9% on $USDC. USDC is pegged to $USD so there is low/no risk. At least your money can hold up with the current inflation instead of losing value in your bank.
02:30 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
F1r3 ... @F1r3
24 December, 09:50
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
My husband has been helping our entire family get set up in crypto. He is hoping to help everyone succeed. Crypto is his passion.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ted Guertin @TruthWillPrevail
23 December, 11:07
my algo gives me 4% and falls and rise with the price of the coin. what are you using to get 9%?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Adele Hdwy @TruthAndJustice
23 December, 08:43
NAZI GEORGE SOROS OWNS STOCKS IN BITCOIN!! AND MTG OWNS STOCKS IN THE DEATH JABS 🚫😠

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
23 December, 08:36
what platforms do you recommend ?

Kingdom Warrior @KingdomWarrior
23 December, 06:15
Hi VK,
What happens though when the stock market crashes, as it should and will, and the USD goes to 0 or will it?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
23 December, 05:48
cryptologist

noun
one who studies cryptology
decoder skilled in the analysis of codes and cryptograms

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:31
How would you do this? Let's say I have a crypto. com account and send some USD into it then because it is there is fluctuates with the Crypto prices that you invest in, when the prices go down you lose the USD value as well. How would I go around putting USD on a crypto platform to take advantage of this interest?

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
23 December, 03:02
True & you can roll your 401k into a crypto IRA.

Time 4U2Know @Time4U2Know
23 December, 02:40
It's crazy! I use the Coinbase card to get 4% back on my purchases. That 4% comes in crypto rewards, and with the price increasing for a coin, the gains on simple purchases is well over 30%! #FreeMoney

A simple decision to gain $ on every day life.

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
23 December, 04:33
In response Time 4U2Know to his Publication
Coinbase card? Is there a way to get this card? I have a coinbase account, however someone hacked it and pulled $100 out of my bank to invest into BTC from my account. I sent the money back to my bank, but now Coinbase says they could not cover the price of $100 and I have to deposit that amount again to use the account...

Dwight Knapp @kad784
23 December, 02:36
It is not even a $USD. It's a FR debt note. https://www.bitchute.com/v...

Jasminka aka The Oracle @BlackPanther17
23 December, 02:36
it is very interesting to see that you are promoting cabal digital currency
are you also promoting digital slavery ???

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
23 December, 03:02
In response Jasminka aka The Oracle to his Publication
Do you expect me to fight for the current corrupt banking system?
I mean really? Financial landscaping is underway. Yes we are moving to crypto, yes it will be much more trackable. Yes there will always be a way to hide activity if needed. If you haven't noticed we are being fully tracked already.

Doq Holliday @doqholliday
23 December, 02:35
Can you mix plausbile deniability with financial advice?

P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
23 December, 02:40
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Voyager will pay 9% APR for holding $USDC. NFA 👇🇺🇸🦅

link: https://rewards.investvoya...

Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
23 December, 02:35
TYVM, question answered❤️👍😎

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
23 December, 02:34