Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I need to ask you all a favor.

Please, take a moment to thank God, for your existence.

Because without you, there would be no we.

You, yes You reading this mean the world to me.
05:25 PM - Dec 23, 2021
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
24 December, 07:30
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
24 December, 07:32
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
24 December, 12:19
Yes Thank God for connecting us!
No small Miracle indeed.
And BLESS YOU ALL for your tireless work, responses and help for each other; I will always be in your debt.

24 December, 12:43
In response Generica - WE ARE ALL ONE VOICE to her Publication
💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

Joyce Williams @MJWilliams
24 December, 08:33
Love you All! Merry Christmas 💞

Verily Chambers @Verily1
24 December, 03:20
The source of unity is Truth. Truth is a person, Jesus Christ.

You also mean the world to me, Deo Gratias. V (in Brisbane Australia)

24 December, 08:59
In response Verily Chambers to her Publication
💯🎯👊❤🐸🍿

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
24 December, 01:10
🙏❤️🙏

Rut Row its Kevin™ @kevinjbuttner
24 December, 12:59
Merry Christmas @divinedirtclod
You my friend are a blessing.

24 December, 01:01
In response Rut Row its Kevin™ to his Publication
As are You my Friend..

23 December, 11:46
YOU ALL ARE EPIC. I GOT HUGS FOR ALL OF YOU. YOU ALL MAKE LIFE WORTH LIVING. I GOT THE BEST LIFE BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU....

BLESD UP FRIENDS...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
23 December, 11:53
HAPPY CHRIST MAS FREN🙏😍😇

Photon 333 donated @Photon
24 December, 12:08
Right back at ya! Blessings!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
23 December, 11:31
Nana loves you an ALL as well.
Nana thanks God everyday off and on all day long,
If not for God bringing us all together none of this would be happening..
Nothing happens without his blessing,

23 December, 11:32
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I love you Nana, your still a young beautiful Nana.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
23 December, 09:53
Thank God for all of Everything. 🙌

Brother, You and Your Family mean So Much to me, all my Love💞

Without God there would be

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
23 December, 09:08
oh my Gosh! VK I am beyond Thankful to hear from you again!
You made My Christmas! And A Very Merry Christmas to You and Yours! 🥰🎄
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Jody Donohue @Jody
23 December, 08:49
DD you’re a flicker of gold on a dusty road. ❤️🙏❤️😘

23 December, 08:50
In response Jody Donohue to her Publication
I want your blessing.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
23 December, 08:26
Thank you My Lord for being my foot steps in the sand thank you for your scarfices you did for us your unselfish love 🙏🏼🙌🏼💖🇺🇸

23 December, 11:47
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
AMEN.

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
23 December, 07:55

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
23 December, 07:58
In response Here KittyKitty to her Publication

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
23 December, 07:54
Thank you dirt, you are truly a blessing to have with us too! I appreciate all the times you've gone out of your way to lift us all up.

23 December, 07:56
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
All I've ever done is remind us of our position in Christ. Blood is the currency of the spirit realm... God paid for you.... ffs he paid for me

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
23 December, 07:50
Thank you. That is very kind. I am glad to be here at this historical time. From what I understand it's in my contract.

23 December, 07:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
So, you signed the same one...

Lisa Martin @Hawkmoon269
23 December, 07:42
every day i feel blessed and praise Him with all my soul. He waited on me so patiently to return to Him. all those years he never left. He was always there. my eyes will forever be on eternity!

23 December, 07:43
In response Lisa Martin to his Publication

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
23 December, 07:34
🙏 Thank You God 🙏

23 December, 07:35
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Thank you Abbba Father

J J Larr @3JJL
23 December, 07:28
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻 💕 THANK YOU 💕 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
23 December, 07:26
Amen.

23 December, 07:29
In response Jason Webber to his Publication
I love you Brother

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
23 December, 07:25
Amen

23 December, 07:26
In response Dawn Smith to her Publication
💯😭❤🤮🐸🍿

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
God bless!!!

In response Kris Williams to her Publication
No. God Bless You...

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
23 December, 07:24
I needed to hear this today. I really did. The Holidays are rough for me and I just wanted you to know that this made my day. Love you Patriot. You all have been my family for a long time now and I appreciate everyone here so much. Sending love and hugs.

23 December, 07:28
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You made this day worth while....

HE chose you..

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
24 December, 08:55
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Right back at you. Times can get really tough sometimes. But we have each other and GOD has got us all.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
23 December, 07:24
This is an awesome post🙏 Thank you & thanks VK for sharing it.

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
23 December, 07:19
This post gets me all choked up, I’m so forever grateful. ❤️ God is Good! All the Time! ❤️

23 December, 07:20
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
💯🎯❤👊🙏🐸🍿

Bay 17d @Bay17d
23 December, 07:17
Amen. All of the glory belongs to God.

23 December, 07:22
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
💯🧐👍👊🙏🐸👀

connie wright @cowri
23 December, 07:14
I thank the Lord every second of every day for what he has done for all my life. Sometimes my eyes were not fully awake. He showed me 7 years ago & again & again. Without God I am nothing. I am not a Bible reader (should be) I know what God wants me to believe.....In him & in myself

23 December, 07:16
In response connie wright to her Publication
read that again

Kary Yamamoto @harleys_mom1220
23 December, 06:58
WE are all of His Children, and I'm very Grateful. 😊
God Bless You D.D. &
God Bless All. 💚
🙏🇺🇲💕

23 December, 07:11
In response Kary Yamamoto to her Publication
Post of the Day.

Dorothea Dankowski @DorotheaTN
23 December, 06:53
Very thankful.

23 December, 06:56
In response Dorothea Dankowski to her Publication
As am I. Be blessed Friend.

Cindy Lou @Cindy_A
23 December, 05:39
Done with pleasure! I am thankful for all of you reading this! A big shout out to you DD for always keeping us classy!

23 December, 06:47
In response Cindy Lou to her Publication
I would not want to be here without you. I feel sometimes we need a reminder that we are God's favorite.

Gillian Jackaman @Gill
23 December, 05:26
👪🙏👍

23 December, 05:26
In response Gillian Jackaman to her Publication
Be blessed fren, in the name of Jesus Christ.