Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

Kath 144 @Kath144
24 December, 08:02
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
I had an epiphany this morning.

I think that the reason why President Trump keeps pushing the vaccines so hard = a Reverse Psychology technique.

Remember that we are in the midst of a psycological war. It's literally a battle for our Consciousness/our Soul. Both sides use psycological warfare/mind control techniques.
I came to the realization that President Trump and the Q team use Reverse Psychology to deprogram the population. They are using this technique to push us to think for ourselves, to reclaim our power and sovereignty, to stand up for our rights, to discern our own truth and to stop seeing President Trump as a savior.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
25 December, 11:15
In response Kath 144 to her Publication
That sounds interesting. I had similar thoughts about it. That could really be an explanation. 👍

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
23 December, 01:01
Pay attention to the Ashley Babbitt, Alex Baldwin similarity.

Kay Eski @KayEski
22 December, 11:23

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
22 December, 04:33
I remember @VincentKennedy ‘s tweet warning that our POTUS45 would push people to their limits on the vaccine.

We also know [they] were planning the scamdemic a long time, & a rushed EUA vax was in our favor, not theirs (financially it was still very favorable for them). I understand the optics in the art of war here, doesn’t bother me. I will never get any of these vaccines.

He said people aren’t dying from the vaccine. I know 2 who have. Of course there are plenty of other stories out there as well. Again, art of war. Can’t exactly come out & say that publicly & still be able to execute The Plan. [They] will surely lose in [their] end / ]our[ beginning.

He does not support the mandate. He informed/promoted HCQ on 3/21/20. He supports freedom of choice. He took regeneron. He’s a 5D chess master. Art of war.

“We caught them all” -POTUS45

I believe the hammer of justice is being brought into proper position in order to issue the most righteous of slamming

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
22 December, 04:02
with all the confusion over djt endorsing the vax, why did she not ask him to elaborate?

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
22 December, 04:02
I love Trump, did you hear him say,
"I had spent 17 days in WDC."
(Prior tb President.)

Yes BBP, he included in the Vax definition to include the REAL cures, HCQ & Ivermectin ... most importantly FREE CHOICE!

Lets Fly @theaeronaut
22 December, 03:24
"People aren't dying who have taken the vax." Really?? Just lost credibility with me.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 03:32
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Pray for discernment friend. You need it.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
22 December, 07:56
In response Lets Fly to his Publication
Imho he tells you right there the people dying havent taken the vaccine HE is discussing.

words matter. hes smarter than this and so are Anons. humans have free will, humans who follow idols without discernment (yes, even Trump), cannot blame others for their issues.

BumbleBeeZ Patriot @BumbleBeeZPatriot
22 December, 03:32
Remember, HCQ & Ivermection also funciton as a vaccine or preventive treatment.

So much so that, in Mexico & Uruguay, Ivermectin is known as "la vacuna."

You are still expected to THINK, people.

What a perspicacious young lady is that Candace Owens!

Did you know she's a direct descendant of Martin Luther King?

She is.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
22 December, 02:38
at the end it said technical producer- Patrick Kennedy

Only followers of this user (misfitspiel) can see their posts

Time Dabbler @Timedabbler21
23 December, 11:31
In response Mrs. Brown to her Publication
Yes I noticed that too...also Candace is apparently 5' 6.5" -5'7" tall and even tho she had high heels on, alongside 6'3" Pres. Trump they appeared almost of equal height....did you see?

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
22 December, 02:04
is this the real trump he neck looks very saggy like he is wearing a mask

Jan Jackson * * * @Jan_Jackson
22 December, 03:08
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
He's lost 25 lbs. Believe me, when you're older, the elasticity of the skin is almost gone. It doesn't tighten back up when you lose weight.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts