Only followers of this user (MrDeeds1111) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I remember @VincentKennedy ‘s tweet warning that our POTUS45 would push people to their limits on the vaccine.

We also know [they] were planning the scamdemic a long time, & a rushed EUA vax was in our favor, not theirs (financially it was still very favorable for them). I understand the optics in the art of war here, doesn’t bother me. I will never get any of these vaccines.

He said people aren’t dying from the vaccine. I know 2 who have. Of course there are plenty of other stories out there as well. Again, art of war. Can’t exactly come out & say that publicly & still be able to execute The Plan. [They] will surely lose in [their] end / ]our[ beginning.

He does not support the mandate. He informed/promoted HCQ on 3/21/20. He supports freedom of choice. He took regeneron. He’s a 5D chess master. Art of war.

“We caught them all” -POTUS45

I believe the hammer of justice is being brought into proper position in order to issue the most righteous of slamming
04:33 PM - Dec 22, 2021
In response Mr. Deeds to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LightHeartAnon • LHA, click on at the bottom under it