Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
At this point I truly wish for the EBS to sound alarm for something big to happen. It's really a travesty that we have to put up with our own families who call us lunatics or tell us to enjoy our fantasy, nothing is gonna happen...

I really, really pray that something BIGLY gives soon, because it's extremely exhausting. And of course, even if they don't believe and a communication constantly goes into arguments after a few minutes, they cannot help but bring it up all the time to just fall back into arguments. It's time for us Patriots to get relieve! Please Lord in Heaven! Intervene! 🙏
06:09 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by Flickaboo in this post can reply
Tammy Lytle @JuJuBeRanch
02 February, 10:12
In response Flicka Boo to her Publication
I feel 'ya Sista!! I'm so worried about my Mom (80 & healthy) and my young adult daughters getting conned into this stupid vaccine 'cause they've all been brainwashed by MSM & liberal college ed. Hoping it ALL breaks ASAP! PRAYING!!!!!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WWG1 WGA @WWG1WGA_17
30 January, 06:49
hang in there, we don't have much longer to go... we're all in the same boat here, i got zero fam awake and they're all killing me, and no friends who believe me... it is exhausting...

what's helped me is something that Lin Wood has said, which is the reminder we're all on God's timing... it won't happen one second before or later then when God wants it to happen, not when we want it to happen

it sucks but don't let go of the rope now! final stretch!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
30 January, 06:20
We and I have HELD THE FOOKING LINE LONG ENOUGH. Let's fooking go.

Karen Seale @Kkdubby
30 January, 06:16
head up, with you all the way from dorset UK ........ 👍

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:17
In response Karen Seale to her Publication
Thank you so much my lovely fren! I appreciate you and am so glad I have all you Patriots! Because my own home does not support my views. But I guess we all are going through this. 🙏

YONA REKHINI @YonaRekhini
30 January, 06:14
I think tomorrow is the starting point, though I do not know for sure. Something is coming and I can feel it. Keep praying. 💗

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:16
In response YONA REKHINI to her Publication
I really, really hope so. Because I feel naked towards y own family, who does not see anything happening at all... Husband does not watch news anymore, which is good, however he also does not check anything else anymore and somehow manages to constantly pull me back into a defending position which ends in him belitteling me and me getting angry! I know in my heart this is the End of the DS, but he does not want to see it.

LadyMAGA Liberty @LadyMAGALiberty
30 January, 06:13
just know you arent alone. i think many of us endure this on a daily basis. its incredibly difficult, exhausting and hurtful when it comes from the ones we love the most.

Flicka Boo @Flickaboo
30 January, 06:19
In response LadyMAGA Liberty to her Publication
I am beginning to think that this was God's plan for me all along, as I have been in constant attack and bullied since my early childhood! People just constantly had the need to attack me, mentally and sometimes when I did not get into arguments, they became physical. I am thinking if I had not gone through this since I was very young, I would not be so strong today to constantly recover after such blows.